Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I hope everybody does well. At the end this episode can open some doors for them.

I don't think Fatima is a threat at all simply because Saleisha won last cycle and I don't see a black girl winning once again. I always had this feeling she will be in the top 3 but never win.

I really will be sad and crying when she is eliminated, because thats how I was when Jenah lost.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2996281;
    I really will be sad and crying when she is eliminated, because thats how I was when Jenah lost.
    I almost cried with Jenah because her last judging was horrible for her. They started to throw rocks at her like she was not a human being. It sickened me.

I hope none of the girls go through an elimination like that.

FORT Fogey

Fatima FTW! She'll have a rocking post-show career. I will always love her no matter what.

I agree, it was just wrong how they treated Jenah at the panel. They better not do something like that this time.

Yes Fatima FTW. She will succeed.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Fatima will probably get third place and cry real hard. But serves her right because she's been such an ass to everyone else this entire time. I rarely feel so strongly against a contestant, but I have to say, Fatima is right up there with Monique on the scale of worst attitudes ever in ANTM.

FORT Fogey

Whatever, she'll learn. She doesn't have to cry hard to learn from her supposed bad behavior, though.

FORT Fogey

I don't think that if she cries she'll learn anything...I just think that if she does get eliminated, then it serves her right for being so rude and awful to people. Fatima, IMO, is just not nice at all with her condescending attitude.

Her attitude doesn't bother me, I like thats she's up front about what she thinks. She doesn't try to hide who she is. She says her opinion and I don't think its in a harsh harsh way. She speaks her mind, which is something I love about her. And she will be successful even if she doesn't win. She has the model look.

Anyways Fatima for the win. but most likely whitney will win, but still I will never give up on Fatima.