Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

fatima will be americas next top model winner.yesssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssss.I LOVE HER

I love Fatima too. Please win for the fateamates. I also like her new short hair do
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I hope Fatima gets third place. Her walk on that final runway would be atrocious. I don't care if its improved, her walk was crappy at the beginning so slight improvement can't save her now. She'll probably be like Melrose and get so uptight and nervous that she does poorly with her commercial. I can hope

Even if fatima doesnt wins, I can still see her successful, well if she pursues modeling. I wonder if she will go back to school first. But I do hope she makes it to the final 2. I love you Fatima. Im so happy we atleast get to interview her.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

I doubt she will win or get top 2 if Anya and Whitney kept the makeover and she didn't. It's like a sign.

She's also under celebrities at the wireimage site, is that a sign too? Anyways I will not lose faith until tonight's episode airs, even though I only see whitney winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995450;
    She's also under celebrities at the wireimage site, is that a sign too? Anyways I will not lose faith until tonight's episode airs, even though I only see whitney winning.
    Eh, you never know what may happen.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

Aww Dominique thinks Fatima is a really sweet girl, thats what she said in her interview. This makes me like Dom more.

FORT Fan

I hope Fatima totally loses her nerves and bombs everything.

I just can't stand her nasty competitiveness and social ineptness, and of course, delusion that she's better than everyone else. Ugly, both physically and mentally. Fatima FTL!!!!!

I love Fatima. Good Luck tonight. I wish you the greatest.