Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I dont really care if she talks crap about anyone, because we all do that and no one can say they've never talken crap about someone. And come on Anya doesnt have an extensive vocabulary, I love her and I want her to win, but all I ever here her say is so gorgeous and phenomenal. If anyone was talking crap about Anya it was more of Dominique who kept calling her naive and other stuff, Anya has stated she knows Dom hasn't liked her since they beginning. In the words of Fatima, she is not here to win challenges, she is here to win the competition. She is not arrogant, she just has a lot of confidence in herself.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Also people shouldnt judge Fatima on her personality or any of the other girls. This is a modeling competition, I dont care what you guys say with this being a personality competition, it's not, the show is called America's Next Top Model, not America's Next Top Personality or Best Friend.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Too much confidence equals arrogance. Fatima has way too much confidence for such an inconsistent brat.

Of course it's a modeling competition. But I don't think Fatima is a great model. Her latest shot was good but after looking at it a while I didn't get all the hype. The pose is kind of bland...she's just bending over. And her eyes are almost too squinty. Her Fuerzabruta shot is her best and it's probably because you can't see her face. Her paint shot is really good, but other than that?

Because of her bad walk and average portfolio, I really don't understand how she's still here. Then again, it is ANTM.

No one ever said she was a bad model because of her personality.

No but people say I hate her because of her personality, she shouldn't win because of her personality. When the show is not about personality. I think Anya should win, I think she deserves it most, but not because of her personality but because of her photos. oh and fatima has small eyes to begin with, so Im not sure if she was squinting I would have to go check again. In my opinion, I dont think her portfolio is average, her latest shots have been amazing, and I think she'll be very successful whether she wins this show or not. Her walk has been improving and her photos have been improving so much. She seems to practice way more than anyone in the house, because she knows she didnt start off too hot. She struggled in the beginning, but she had a journey on antm, I think she's been consistently improving.

FORT Fogey

Most people give their honest opinions of Fatima. It is possible for someone to be a bitchy & bad model (in peoples' opinions). Just look at Whitney!

She shouldn't win because of a lot of things. Her personality is just a speck on the windshield of disastrous things Fatima has contributed to this competition.

Im not saying Fatima should win, I would be really happy if she did though, because I am a major Fatima fan. But I really think Anya should win because she rocks every photoshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2972209;

(I hope she didn't say something about miss aimee)
    Fatima has actually defended Aimee, remember in that episode where she was like Aimee didn't deserve that.

First of all, this IS NOT A modelling competition...its a personality competition...however much we want it to be the former, Tyra, Nigel and Saleisha have ensured that its the latter....

Trouble for me is Fatima has delived a couple of good pics, but she's too bony and short and doesn't have the best lower body....Her attitude sucks and I just don't see her working well with other models in the future....
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2972454;
    First of all, this IS NOT A modelling competition...its a personality competition...however much we want it to be the former, Tyra, Nigel and Saleisha have ensured that its the latter....

Trouble for me is Fatima has delived a couple of good pics, but she's too bony and short and doesn't have the best lower body....Her attitude sucks and I just don't see her working well with other models in the future....
    It's was long before C9 that ANTM became a personality/realitytv show competition. I don't usually make predictions about how girls will do post-show because it's a crapshoot but I am confident that Fatima will ge signed and get work with a major modeling agency.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2972454;
    have you seen the models of today, they look anorexic. She's not that short, you can wear heels which most people walking on the runway do. And Im sure she will get signed to a great agency in the future, you'll see.