Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2971326;

nice avatar pikabooh88...
    haha! i only got it in the avatars though... i'd like to create an avatar with fatima saying that she's "back! with a bang!"
    i'm back! with a bang!

whitney is the girl that you'd like to have in your bedroom, while anya is the girl that you'll buy clothes from -paulina porizkova

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2971265;
    How dare she insult Anya! After she defended her when everyone talking bad about her when she is sick and also gave her food. She should be happy that the girls did not add poison to the food and gave it to her. What an evil person.
    I am sure Fatima didn't say it to insult Anya, if she's close to anyone in that house it's probably her. That's just the way she is, she likes to criticize in a demeaning way everyone, which is sad. And it's a common consensus Anya is not the brightest star, but she's definitely the biggest and she's a kind gorgeous angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2971265;
    How dare she insult Anya! After she defended her when everyone talking bad about her when she is sick and also gave her food. She should be happy that the girls did not add poison to the food and gave it to her. What an evil person.
    ha?!! what did she say and when? don't remember...

They said it is from a bonus video from the cw website. Fatima talking bad about anya.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

all fatima and dom said about anya was that she only knew one big word which was gorgeous and it was pretty much the only thing she ever says along with oh my gosh and anya wants to fit in. And I find both things she said to be true, anya is really young with girls around her 4 years older and I would think she wants to fit in and I dont think Anya has the best vocabulary.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-06-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

They're not saying anything mean, but of course, it's Fatima so...

FORT Fogey

Wow, Fatima insulting Kat angered me, but insulting Anya? That's awful.

I don't think it's too truthful to say she wasn't saying it in a rude way. Calling someone dumb and annoying, especially when that person was insanely nice to you, is not anything but an insult. Fatima think she's so brilliant but there is nothing she has ever done to prove her intelligence. So I think she needs to stop calling other people dumb just because she thinks she's the next Albert Einstein.

Fatima, you may be slightly smarter than Anya, but in this competition Anya kicks your bony ass.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2972151;
    Wow, Fatima insulting Kat angered me, but insulting Anya? That's awful.

I don't think it's too truthful to say she wasn't saying it in a rude way. Calling someone dumb and annoying, especially when that person was insanely nice to you, is not anything but an insult. Fatima think she's so brilliant but there is nothing she has ever done to prove her intelligence. So I think she needs to stop calling other people dumb just because she thinks she's the next Albert Einstein.

Fatima, you may be slightly smarter than Anya, but in this competition Anya kicks your bony ass.
    Thank you. I think Anya can kick Fatima's ass in the photoshoots, runway, and high fashion.

FORT Fogey

I think Anya can kick Fatima's ass in the photoshoots, runway, and high fashion.
    Not to mention challenges! Fatima hasn't won a single challenge, alone or with a group, where as Anya's won three SINGLE challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2971995;
    all fatima and dom said about anya was that she only knew one big word which was gorgeous and it was pretty much the only thing she ever says along with oh my gosh and anya wants to fit in. And I find both things she said to be true, anya is really young with girls around her 4 years older and I would think she wants to fit in and I dont think Anya has the best vocabulary.

who does she think she is?
    honestly her bitchiness starts to make her ugly to me, I wasn't her fan of her before (at the beginning), after that I started to like her (less mean bitch) and during that period (travel doc and sickness) she was really beautiful (7 up party, the missing photoshoot), but now she's back.

with all these bad comments towards REAL gorgeous girl like anya and kat (I hope she didn't say something about miss aimee) I dislike her more and more

fatima you're not unique, iman is prettier and isn't short and SHE has a truly genuine spirit to help people in need which I think is not your case because you are SO self-centered.
    you have NO competiton in this show?
    sorry but anya is more powerful than you in photos and whitney has THE presence that you don't have.

it's so obvious she won't win with a spirit like that,even producers saw it
    tyra searches for a role model? you're not even close to be one with this attitude, you really need to change...

ANYA and WHITNEY for the F2.period