Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I love her smile too. i posted many caps of her in the screencap thread on saturday.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

aw, she said some bad stuff about anya (calling her dumb, and annoying and wanting to fit in) in the confessionals. my love for fatima is slowly dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2971044;
    aw, she said some bad stuff about anya (calling her dumb, and annoying and wanting to fit in) in the confessionals. my love for fatima is slowly dropping.
    she did? awwww... where do you see these?

p.s. i didn't knew you had any love for fatima...

^

The P.S. part, that's what i was thinking too! So you have love for Fatima, too? Well, then it's great..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

All this "love for Fatima" lines is reminding me of New York, a.k.a Tiffany from the I love New york show....she would always go ....."Do you have love for New york?
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2971051;
    ^

The P.S. part, that's what i was thinking too! So you have love for Fatima, too? Well, then it's great..
    i know! hahaha!
    i'm back! with a bang!

whitney is the girl that you'd like to have in your bedroom, while anya is the girl that you'll buy clothes from -paulina porizkova

Quote Originally Posted by pikabooh88;2971050;
    she did? awwww... where do you see these?

p.s. i didn't knew you had any love for fatima...
    i never said i hated her, i just said she has a bitchy condescending personality but you have to say she is gorgeous with anya.

you can watch her say all that smack against anya in the cw video place. the title is fatima and dominique gossip or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2971080;
    i never said i hated her, i just said she has a bitchy condescending personality but you have to say she is gorgeous with anya.

you can watch her say all that smack against anya in the cw video place. the title is fatima and dominique gossip or something like that
    hmmm... i'd like to think tht she was just joking... huhu... anyways, the finale would be soon, and i hope that fatima is the type of person who changes when she is not in a competition... ther reason why i can relate to fatima is coz i kinda see myself in her, i can be bitchy and cold and manipulative too, especially when i'm in competition... i hope that they become good friends after the show... fatima, please be nice!!! even only to anya!!!!!!
    i'm back! with a bang!

whitney is the girl that you'd like to have in your bedroom, while anya is the girl that you'll buy clothes from -paulina porizkova

How dare she insult Anya! After she defended her when everyone talking bad about her when she is sick and also gave her food. She should be happy that the girls did not add poison to the food and gave it to her. What an evil person.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

nice avatar pikabooh88...
    anti-nigel