Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

i love this cycle, because it produced my two favorite contestant of all time: fatima and anya!!! i think anya is cute, and maybe "blondish" (you get what i mean) but not in an amateur chantal kind of stupidity... she is perfect!!! i definitely want to see both of them in the cover of vogue, that would be hella fierce!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-06-2008 at 02:20 AM.

fatima looks like a mummy. lol. white teeth contrasting her dark skin. and her eyes are very small when she smiles

i just watched fatima's confessional and said katarzyna is boring and not a model at all. no passion, no drive, what is she doing here, and fatima is not interested besides her name. i can't believe she would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2971012;
    fatima looks like a mummy. lol. white teeth contrasting her dark skin. and her eyes are very small when she smiles
    Well, I think some top models look "weird" too. Gemma Ward looks like an alien.. Sasha Pivovarove is very weird-looking for me. Tanya looks like an elf. Freja Beha looks like a guy. Vlada looks like an anorexic Britney Spears. Lily Cole scares me usually..

BUT

they all fierce! and hot! and they all make it big in fashion industry.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by pikabooh88;2971022;
    hmmm... looks like a mummy? you mean with the one with bandages? (coz they aren't mummies if they don't have the bandages you know) tht's the smrtest comment u've ever made sweetheart... all black people have contrasting teeth and skin color, you got a problem with tht?!

she is fierce! and she's back! *insert lovable laughter* with a bang! *insert lovable laughter*
    OMG I really want to make my teeth whiter than now.. Fatima is so lucky that her teeth are super white. Toothpaste company should hire her soon!

and yes fatima is fierce!
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2971024;
    Well, I think some top models look "weird" too. Gemma Ward looks like an alien.. Sasha Pivovarove is very weird-looking for me. Tanya looks like an elf. Freja Beha looks like a guy. Vlada looks like an anorexic Britney Spears. Lily Cole scares me usually..

BUT

they all fierce! and hot! and they all make it big in fashion industry.
    i never said it was a bad thing, but her covergirl commercial. she looked like a mummy unwrapped.

antm101 there was a whole discussion on fatima talking about kat in her confessional in one of the bonus clips a few pages back.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2971032;
    antm101 there was a whole discussion on fatima talking about kat in her confessional in one of the bonus clips a few pages back.
    oh, i don't read through every page. sorry

at first, i feared tht fatima might not look covergirl, and i often wondered how she would look like on her covergirl picture... but seeing a pic that someone posted, (her with dom and kat, with her hair to the side---i think it was during their red carpet interview) i just saw how covergirl-y she is... that is cute!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pikabooh88;2971035;
    at first, i feared tht fatima might not look covergirl, and i often wondered how she would look like on her covergirl picture... but seeing a pic that someone posted, (her with dom and kat, with her hair to the side---i think it was during their red carpet interview) i just saw how covergirl-y she is... that is cute!!!!
    she has one of the best smile I've ever seen (seriously) and as for covergirl I think her smile is a big advantage for her. So I'm pretty sure she's gonna do fine in the covergirl ad.