Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2970405;
    as much as i think fatima is one of the most gorgeous african girls in this competition. i don't think she should win.
    1) she is not a good person and carries off this concieted bitchy attitude and thinks she is superior. Even katarzyna, in her interview states fatima doesn't have any friends during the competition. i see the lack of people wanting to work with her in this industry.

2) her photos have been beautiful, but her portfolio does not excel anya's in any way
    A) homeless- she is just standing while anya is MODELING
    B) lingerie- she looks stiff, and her face is naturally great so she isn't doing much. Anya is working her hair her body and everything.
    C) meat- i loved this shot from fatima based on her make up and the way she was styled. but her actual modeling performance was really lackluster.
    D) paint- uh, she just looks pretty and isn't taking it to the next level.
    E) music genre- shes finally taking a risk, little improvement
    F) fuerza buerta- beautiful picture
    G) Roman Castle Couture- as much as the praise with this picture, to me wasn't that fab. her bitchy and condescending attitude put me off to much. her actualy photo wasn't that fab either.

i think think she models for the camera. i think the camera just pin points a beautiful girl. as gorgeous she is, i don't think she models, she relys on pretty as tyra says.
    i really agree with this part of what you said...

with exception to maybe 1 or 2 of her photos, i feel like she's completely clueless and out of touch with her body and facial expressions. I mean, in that posing challenge she was AWFUL! and even when I see her move on her photoshoots it looks so amateur and inconsistent.

Fortunately for her, she's beautiful enough to be really hit or miss, because even a bad shot of her is decent.

but yeah, i pretty much have lost all hope in this girl. every week i get more and more disappointed with her attitude, posing, facial expressions, and runway walk.

she's VERY lucky to have made it this far.

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2970837;
    i really agree with this part of what you said...

with exception to maybe 1 or 2 of her photos, i feel like she's completely clueless and out of touch with her body and facial expressions. I mean, in that posing challenge she was AWFUL! and even when I see her move on her photoshoots it looks so amateur and inconsistent.

Fortunately for her, she's beautiful enough to be really hit or miss, because even a bad shot of her is decent.

but yeah, i pretty much have lost all hope in this girl. every week i get more and more disappointed with her attitude, posing, facial expressions, and runway walk.

she's VERY lucky to have made it this far.
    allow me to quote the gorgeous fatima siad, "you are not even worth it, sweetheart" enough said!

^^^ the line is being used too often to still retain the charm.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Agreed!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2970897;
    Agreed!
    with me or the Fateamates?
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Fogey

Fateamates keep on pouring. Loving it

I still love Fatima and I love her more every episode. I hope she makes it to the final 2 and wins, but she could be better off not winning
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Elyse agrees Ohmygosh

i never realized how good her portfolio was until now.
    she's really showed us that she deserves top four.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

let me describe fatima's photos in my point of view...

homeless: she was the only girl who listened to mr. jay when he was talking about what the photoshoot was all about... it may not be as fabulous as anya's picture, but anya's picture was in no way 'homeless', which is why fatima's picture was the favorite of the judges that week...

lingerie: others find it stiff, but i think its awesome... plus, on the photoshoot, mr. jay said that she did a good job... i think that she looked better with the yellow thing on, though... watch it back and you'll see that she took pics with and without the yellow thing...

meat: her worst, but not really as ugly as others make it seem... i think her legs look weird, but i'm going to blame that on photography... it seems like the person was shooting above fatima, which is why her legs look extra bigger... i hope you get what i mean... the facial expression is silly, she should have changed it... but not a bad pic IMO...

paint: elegant... the photo should have been retouched, and tyra is an idiot for saying that it costs $1,000 to photoshop it... remember how they photoshopped the heck out of keenyah's stomach during the animal shoot in cycle 4 (those were tyra's own words), why didn't they do the same for fatima? but hair aside, its a fabulous shot...

music: IMO, this is her worst photo... i even like the meat better... but some like it, anyway... the body language looks good, but i don't like the fact that she's somewhat smiling in the phto... i think it would have been another fabulous shot if her expression is more dark...

fuerzabruta: IMO, the best photo in the history of ANTM... just like what tyra said, "this picture is so perfect, its like somebody drew it"... wow! enough said...

commercial: at first, i thought kat did better than fatima... but when i watched the "what happened last episode" on the next episode (you know, the part on every start of episode where they show what happened in the previous week) i thought that fatima gave an extra something vs. kat's good but flat delivery... i now understand where tyra was coming from when she said that it was lifeless and boring... sure she sounded and looked good, but it doesn't pop, it was just plain... the only thing that bothered me tht she (fats) only had eye contact during the last seconds of the commercial...

castle: when i first saw the pic on a clip on youtube, i really couldn't see the face because the lighting of the picture was bad, and i was like worried because i rememebered that during the commercial, i remember seeing that the make up of the girls were dreadful... but during the show, when they showed a close up, i was like damn!!! nigel is right (that's very painful for me to say!), 'who can forget a face like tht?!'

with that said, i disagree with the person who said tht fats only had one look in her photos... she did vulnerable (homeless), sexy (lingerie), mad (meat), serene (paint and fuerzabruta), crazy (music), and fierce (castle)!