Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Didnt melrose bomb her photo and not her commercial? I dont think fatima could bomb her picture, she has such a great smile.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Melrose's nerves got to her so her commercial wasn't great. And then she knew her commercial was bad so she didn't produce a great photo.

I really want fatima in the final 2 with Anya over whitney and dominque, so I hope Fatima doesnt bomb anything.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Melrose was in the F2 and she bombed the commercial. So even if Fats did, she could still make F2.

I was watching fatima's interview because I hadnt seen it in awhile. But Fatima is studying premed and political science at NYU, thats so cool. and she's part ethopian from her dad's side.

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2970123;
    Dom's kids will be like "Grandma....oops Grandpa"

Yes, Ohmygosh, apart from the gross pit hair, Fats pic is actually one of my faves of her.
    omg Granpa

as much as i think fatima is one of the most gorgeous african girls in this competition. i don't think she should win.
    1) she is not a good person and carries off this concieted bitchy attitude and thinks she is superior. Even katarzyna, in her interview states fatima doesn't have any friends during the competition. i see the lack of people wanting to work with her in this industry.

2) her photos have been beautiful, but her portfolio does not excel anya's in any way
    A) homeless- she is just standing while anya is MODELING
    B) lingerie- she looks stiff, and her face is naturally great so she isn't doing much. Anya is working her hair her body and everything.
    C) meat- i loved this shot from fatima based on her make up and the way she was styled. but her actual modeling performance was really lackluster.
    D) paint- uh, she just looks pretty and isn't taking it to the next level.
    E) music genre- shes finally taking a risk, little improvement
    F) fuerza buerta- beautiful picture
    G) Roman Castle Couture- as much as the praise with this picture, to me wasn't that fab. her bitchy and condescending attitude put me off to much. her actualy photo wasn't that fab either.

i think think she models for the camera. i think the camera just pin points a beautiful girl. as gorgeous she is, i don't think she models, she relys on pretty as tyra says.

yeah most of you will say this isn't true since tyra loved her performance on the couture and fuerza buerta. but her way of modeling to me is pretty face and pretty modelesque features. like she said, she wasn't scared of dominique because she doesn't look like a model.

3) her walk has improved but she looks like she is strutting with her shoulders instead of her legs and hips. not a good way to walk girl.

4) She is really manipulative and has the typical foreign attitude. when people from other countries from to america, it always seems like they have this superiority and think there number 1 always and when they fail, they still think there hot. she has that thing i see at school where the girl thinks she is all hot and uses an excuse everytime she fails.

Bottom line is

Gorgeous girl, good pictures.

but she doesn't model, the camera just snaps it.

and her personality isn't that hot either.

^lol. I love fatima too, glad your on the fateama

Tyra only calls Nigel a noted fashion photographer, because he's not that good

Well I got into fashion before I got into ANTM and I've never seen a Nigel Barker spread in Vogue, Cosmo, Elle, Bazaar, any fashion mags really. And I don't like the man. He is not a good judge! Mike Rosenthal should be the world renown photog! Even Jim de Yonker since he's on the show all the time! But I don't think Nigel is going anywhere.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."