Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

^^^ Word Calvinrnm!

BTW here are some pics of Fatima- all preshow, dunno if they've been posted already. Some are good, some Ok and a couple are downright gross!

This one's Eww.

This is pretty good.

One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by wintefall;2967442;
    I don't care if she is a bitch, she is consistently nailing every shot. That makes me like her, because in what is supposed to be a modeling competition, I tend to value the girls who can actually model.
    aah! you make the error of taking this to be a Modelling competition. And Fatima is surely not nailing every shot. Remember her meat shoot?Or her lingerie? Or the armpit one? And don't forget the shoot where she didn't have a photo.

She was my fave fave favorite at the start. I even shed a few tears when it looked like she was abt to be eliminated. But just when I was thinking that she's gotten rid of her inner bitchiness, voila, she brings it out in full force the next episode.
    Last edited by puffter; 05-04-2008 at 03:25 AM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2967410;
    Haha bitch will never win. The general public hates her.
    Don't say that! You're not even worth it bad ass!!

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2967453;
    ^^^ Word Calvinrnm!

BTW here are some pics of Fatima- all preshow, dunno if they've been posted already. Some are good, some Ok and a couple are downright gross!

This one's Eww.

This is pretty good.

her eyes are so alive! I don't know what on earth was on her mind when she decided to dye her hair to be that fire orange or blonde or whatever, it totally doesn't fit her at any ways.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

actually tyra loved her beauty shot and she would have been called earlier if she shaved, but since then she has been taking amazing shots. she struggled in the beginning a bit, but she has improved so much.

I love those preshow pictures
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

I think she needs to work a bit on her personal appearance. When she's dolled up she takes my breath away. She's like the most beautiful girl ever and I understand why Lexiel loves her so much. When she's in judging I think everybody looks great with a few exceptions and she looks like in the middle.

With the trend to legislate too thin models from the working the runways in Madrid, etc. (see exempt below from a recent news article), do you think Fatima could be barred from working in some countries?

Officials in other countries have taken much more dramatic measures to promote healthy body images. The Madrid fashion show bans women whose body mass-to-height ratio is below 18, while Milan bans models below 18.5.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Fogey

The fashion industry is very fickle. Her body will probably help her get work, if anything. She is too thin for my taste, though.

She's so beautiful, especially in person. Her eyes are so amazing!

Comparing her with anya

Anya - Consistent portfolio with good photo but not AMAZING photos yet
    Fatima - Have amazing photos but... also have terrible photos
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2967473;
    actually tyra loved her beauty shot and she would have been called earlier if she shaved, but since then she has been taking amazing shots. she struggled in the beginning a bit, but she has improved so much.

I love those preshow pictures
    I know, he was talking about the later photoshoots anyways