Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

duckiies about the overrated thing, i was talking about what calvirm said.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2967111;
    This is not Katarzyna's thread... So discussing her here is besides the point.
    But I won't judge what she said, maybe Katarzyna IS dull and uninteresting. Fatima and the judges got to know her. We didn't, only an edit. She's a sweet girl and her personality won't detract from her obvious beauty and potential.

Fatima's just stating her opinion, she's always said the TRUTH about the girls, the blunt truth. Marvita WAS acting too ghetto and Marvita herself admitted to that. Amis was acting clownish, we all saw how crazy our girl is. And so on.
    She's a bitch for speaking her mind and saying the blunt truth about the girls. And even if it's not the truth it's her opinion
    Yeah I wasn't dicussing Katarzyna, I was discussing Fatima's insipid comments about Katarzyna. If that stemmed into an argument about the merit of said comments I don't think that constitutes being off topic.

And Fatima's comments are rarely the truth. They are exaggerated caricatures seen through the eyes of a woman who is obviously very sad and insecure and takes her insecurities out on the people around her while feigning overconfidence. She's so easy to see through.

Kat is a sweet girl, and as we saw in her post-show interview she has plenty of personality. My guess is Fatima was threatened by her talent and beauty and decided to be the bitch she is and lash out at her for no good reason.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Fogey

So the girls have to 'hurt a fly' so they can be scrutinized?...
    Again, Fatima is just speaking her mind, it might come off as harsh and mean, but it's just her opinion and we as fans might feel insulted because she's pointing fingers at our favourites.
    She's just very critical and confident and I love that about her.

On another subject. Were Fatima's sisters murdered? Because she said in an interview they were both shot by the Somali militia, but she didn't say if they survived...
    What a horrible thing to happen

Yeah they were murdered, thats why she came to america because her mom was afraid fatima was going to be killed with being the only child left. and her parents were divorced at a really young age, so she only had her mom to take care of her.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

we cannot blame Fatima for saying all those things. In the end, they'll still be friends, people was entertained and after all, they will be busy in the fashion world hopefully.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

That's horrible...
    So her father stayed in Somalia while she and her mother found asylum in the U.S?

FORT Fogey

So the girls have to 'hurt a fly' so they can be scrutinized?...
    I'm not so sure if you mean what I think you mean, but I'll reply anyway

If a girl is rude and mean-spirited, than I think it's not an awful thing to say that they are in fact rude and mean-spirited. But if a girl has done absolutely nothing to someone else, I don't see the point in that someone else talking about that girl like she is an inferior species.

people was entertained
    I'm never entertained by Fatima or Whitney, who I think are the "mean girls" this cycle. I don't enjoy watching annoying girls talk crap about the other girls to take their own insecurities out on others so they can bring themselves up. Just like what Joanie said about Jade.

I thought the way Fatima said it, she never intended to hurt Kat.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2967142;
    Yeah I wasn't dicussing Katarzyna, I was discussing Fatima's insipid comments about Katarzyna. If that stemmed into an argument about the merit of said comments I don't think that constitutes being off topic.

And Fatima's comments are rarely the truth. They are exaggerated caricatures seen through the eyes of a woman who is obviously very sad and insecure and takes her insecurities out on the people around her while feigning overconfidence. She's so easy to see through.

Kat is a sweet girl, and as we saw in her post-show interview she has plenty of personality. My guess is Fatima was threatened by her talent and beauty and decided to be the bitch she is and lash out at her for no good reason.

Word.and honestly Fatima's comments/opinion mean Zilch in the fashion world.

Fatima, you found Kate dull and sad, because SHE avoided YOU.She found your behavior bizarre ( seconded by the fact that you had a fight with almost everyone else in the house ).Fats,how come only you and Tyra are calling KAt dull, whereas all the other eliminated contestants call her funny and cute.Step off your high horse Fatima.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2967153;
    That's horrible...
    So her father stayed in Somalia while she and her mother found asylum in the U.S?
    yeah I think so.