Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

This is not Katarzyna's thread... So discussing her here is besides the point.
    But I won't judge what she said, maybe Katarzyna IS dull and uninteresting. Fatima and the judges got to know her. We didn't, only an edit. She's a sweet girl and her personality won't detract from her obvious beauty and potential.

Fatima's just stating her opinion, she's always said the TRUTH about the girls, the blunt truth. Marvita WAS acting too ghetto and Marvita herself admitted to that. Amis was acting clownish, we all saw how crazy our girl is. And so on.
    She's a bitch for speaking her mind and saying the blunt truth about the girls. And even if it's not the truth it's her opinion

Bianca got a soo negative attitude too during her cycle but look where she is now.

annnnd, I think Fatima will go farther than her. She's so amazing and stunning,
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Fatima made a rude comment about Katarzyna. If Kat made a comment about Fatima, I'd be in the Kat thread right now. But it was Fatima's comment so I'm going to discuss it in the Fatima thread. I think it makes sense :\

Maybe Katarzyna is dull because she doesn't constantly talk crap about the other girls. That doesn't mean she belongs in an office. Katarzyna clearly wanted to be a model, so Fatima acting like she was some inferior person because she wasn't full of personality (which I guess to Fatima means that you have to be a total ass) is complete crap.

Bianca got a soo negative attitude too during her cycle but look where she is now.

annnnd, I think Fatima will go farther than her. She's so amazing and stunning,
    I think Fatima and Bianca have been doing extremely well photo-wise lately. I still think they are very ignorant whether or not they are good models.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2967110;
    No one was even talking about Katarzyna's talent or modeling, I was talking about Fatima's comment about her. How does that mean Kat is completely overrated? No one said Fatima can't say that because Kat is amazing.

I am perfectly aware that they don't have to say nice things. But when they say mean things, I'm going to dislike them personality-wise. I hate Fatima, she's a complete bitch in my opinion.

Fatima is just too ignorant. She has absolutely no heart.
    I've said mean things about lots of people, said what I thought of them. I'm pretty sure you have as well.
    Doesn't mean I am ignorant and that I have 'no heart'

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2967120;
    I've said mean things about lots of people, said what I thought of them. I'm pretty sure you have as well.
    Very Good point. Fatima's not ignorant. I actually thought she's bright.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

The ironic thing is a poster on TWoP said that Kat looked like she worked in a office and a week later Fats said the same thing. I love them both.

What if Fatima's the one who's posting there. LOL

FORT Fogey

I'd love to work in an office where Kata worked
    We all know Fatima sees the future anyways.

fatima is a bitch ... she makes people wanted to slap her ..
    i'll really want to see she talks crap about Kat face to face and Kat slaps her ..
    and.. shows that Kat isn't that dull !
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

I see the logic, but I have to say:

Maybe I have said things about ANTM girls who are mean spirited or just plain rude. But Fatima has said things about girls who would never hurt a fly. Maybe Marvita acted ghetto. That didn't make Marvita an obnoxious ass who deserved a verbal beating every second. Maybe Katarzyna isn't an amazingly interesting person. Does she deserve to be chastised for not being loud and crazy? I think not. Maybe Amis was crazy. But Amis was the sweetest, nicest girl who had nothing to spread other than positivity. Fatima talks negatively about people who have done absolutely nothing to her.