Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Fats is just an unstable,bitchy idiot. Who cares what she thinks of KAte.....its not like She's the client or a photographer. Kate has been praised by teh people who matter in the real fashion world ( Like the Director of the commercial and Gai Mattiolo)
    Fatima honey, if you think Kate belongs in an office and she's a sad person, you belong in serious therapy with a straitjacket. Catty comments and bitchiness at everything and everybody does not make you a wittier or more attractive person.Entertaining - yes, but not attractive.
    Last edited by puffter; 05-03-2008 at 09:53 PM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2967050;
    I kinda see the number 2 too. However, people can work with that.. I once read on Daniel Vosovic's blog that he advice people to choose outfit based on the third-rule (if you're an artist or architecture, you will know what this means) basically, if you have long legs (like Chantal, her legs are like as tall as building) you have to wear longer top that's cover behind your belly (it really is hard to explain this)

whereas if you're like Fatima, where your legs are not long enough, you need to wear something like high-waisted jeans to make the illusion of proportional.

It doesn't matter how you were born but how you work it.
    That was so Tyra of you!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

ANTM is not a forum.

There is no Katarzyna thread on the show that Fatima can go to and talk crap about her. Fatima basically said Katarzyna was "boring" so she didn't deserve to be there. That's bull.

Duckiies, read my post. Was that what you're also tryng to say?

Fatima needs serious therapy.
    Last edited by puffter; 05-03-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Fogey

No, I was replying to the "Fatima is doing what we do on this forum" comment.

Oh how I find Katarzyna so overrated.
    It was just a comment. Fatima and everyone else are allowed to say what they think and how they feel about each other. She said it in her confessional, where she is allowed to talk about whatever she wants. There is no rule that you can only say nice things.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2967071;
    ANTM is not a forum.

There is no Katarzyna thread on the show that Fatima can go to and talk crap about her. Fatima basically said Katarzyna was "boring" so she didn't deserve to be there. That's bull.
    No ANTM is not a forum but confessionals are similar to that where they can go and talk about what they are thinking. Its just her opinion and its not like she got all up in Kat's face about it.

ANTM definitely is not a forum. Exactly that's why Fatima can say what she wanted to say.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

if some of the girls who eliminated didn't say about fatima .. maybe we didn't know how she is..
    did she ever see herself infront of the mirror ?? with everyone else .??
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Fogey

Oh how I find Katarzyna so overrated.
    It was just a comment. Fatima and everyone else are allowed to say what they think and how they feel about each other. She said it in her confessional, where she is allowed to talk about whatever she wants. There is no rule that you can only say nice things.
    No one was even talking about Katarzyna's talent or modeling, I was talking about Fatima's comment about her. How does that mean Kat is completely overrated? No one said Fatima can't say that because Kat is amazing.

I am perfectly aware that they don't have to say nice things. But when they say mean things, I'm going to dislike them personality-wise. I hate Fatima, she's a complete bitch in my opinion.

Fatima is just too ignorant. She has absolutely no heart.