Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2967023;
    Dumb bitch insulted Kat in the bonus clips.

Tardbucket. She'll never be half the model Kat is.
    Are they on the CW or another website?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Fatima is allowed to speak her mind.

But honestly i could care less if the girls insult each other because its just a competition and they are stating what they think of each other. thats what we all do here.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2967026;
    Are they on the CW or another website?
    on the cw website
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Thanks so much! I don't get to watch the extra clips.
    What did she say?

fatima said kat was dull and she thought kat would be going home next and she doesnt seem dedicated and she should work in a office. i found it funny.

FORT Fogey

Good for Fatima foreshadowing Katarzyna's future...
    The curse lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2966478;
    I agree with Duckiies..While Fatima has the face ( not IMO, but definitely its interesting if nothing), she has 3 things holding her back:

1.Her skin - sucks big time and its not just the acne scars.She has weird blotches and discolorations that look awful unless tons of make up is applied.

2. Her body is oddly shaped.She has really skinny arms and her collar bones stand out.Unfortunately her legs are shorter than what they should be in proportion to her trunk and her hips are weirdly rounded.Makes her look bottom heavy and not fit for the runway.

3. Her attitude.Class is not acting nice in fron of designers and clients.
    I kinda see the number 2 too. However, people can work with that.. I once read on Daniel Vosovic's blog that he advice people to choose outfit based on the third-rule (if you're an artist or architecture, you will know what this means) basically, if you have long legs (like Chantal, her legs are like as tall as building) you have to wear longer top that's cover behind your belly (it really is hard to explain this)

whereas if you're like Fatima, where your legs are not long enough, you need to wear something like high-waisted jeans to make the illusion of proportional.

It doesn't matter how you were born but how you work it.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Fogey

Fatima said that Katarzyna is just a "sad person" and she makes Fatima sad. She said she is dull and truly has no personality. She's just a boring person. It's not her thing and that she belongs in an office, not modeling. She's not a model type at all, she has no passion, no drive. Fatima is not sure if she even wants to be a model and she doesn't know anything about Katarzyna and she's not curious which is not good when someone is not even interested and that it is "not cool."

Can you say BITCH? Maybe Fatima doesn't know anything about Katarzyna because Katarzyna avoided her because she was such an ignorant idiot.

Nah maybe Fatima avoided Kat because Kat brought her down and was just dull. Its just a comment that was made months ago.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 05-03-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Fats is doing what everyone else on the boards does, judging and commenting on girls and most of her comments are true. It's always a personality test as well on the show and the boards .