Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I loved Nnenna and Yaya too.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I loved Nnenna as well but she had no personality and was a bit of a bitch
    The Somali Queen all the way

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2965487;
    I just want to slap her after what she said about Kat.

"I always forget about KaTARzyna, like she's dull and boring! She just belongs behind a desk, doing numbers, being an accountant...something like that!"

To say that Katarzyna doesn't belong here and belongs in an office just makes me want to scream at her. She is so cocky and moronic and she thinks way too highly of herself. Just because Katarzyna isn't bitchy like Fatima does not mean that Kat has no personality. Not everyone can be as rude and condescending as Fatima.

Also, if Fatima is so smart, she could at least pronounce Katarzyna's name right.
    I agree, what did katarzyna ever do to her? At first I thought she was just upset, but now I realize that she can't give a compliment without saying something mean. It's kind of rude, and she always thinks she's the best and whenever the girls are trying to be friendly she thinks they are jealous--

by the way, I still think Fatima is an amazing model. Modeling wise, she should be one of the top (with anya) But she needs to be more polite, I especially couldn't stand the way she spoke about Katarzyna. I wonder if Katarzyna heard...
    Last edited by jessica-no.1fan; 05-03-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: add something

She's okay, she is kinda bitchy though....

Random Fact about Fatima - She's a Somali Muslim. Somalia has a 100% Muslim population (I had to do a project on Somalia for Geography)

At first I thought she looked like Iman but now that I see her for quite a few episodes, I don't think she looks like Iman anymore. I think people need to really know Iman and look at her photographs, then, look at Fatima's. After that everyone won't say Fatima is Iman 2.0 anymore.

Iman is super-great, Fatima is great but they're different! Like what Tyra said about Felicia

"yes, you can win Felicia, but you still don't look like me" or something like that..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

And thanks Heavens Felicia doesn't look like Tyra.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

I posted alot of screencaps of Fatima on the screencap thread from the bonus clips
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2966676;
    I loved Nnenna as well but she had no personality and was a bit of a bitch
    The Somali Queen all the way
    Where did you get the picture for your avatar? I died when she did that with her hair! It was gorge!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dumb bitch insulted Kat in the bonus clips.

Tardbucket. She'll never be half the model Kat is.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free