Page 15 of 214 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Yeah, but a lot of people who lose have sob stories too or some kind of interesting story!

Gina/April - finding themselves!
    Shandi - from geek to chic
    Michelle (twin) -gay
    Lisa (cyc 9) - foster care
    Heather (cyc 9) - autism, adhd, etc.
    Wendy - Hurrican Katrina

And Saleisha, Adrienne, and Nicole's stories weren't highlighted during the show.
    So I don't think Fatima's story will make her the winner. But I will say it will probably turn out to be the most inspirational story so far!

I love Fatima.. she is so high fashion! hopefully she'll go far!! although i really like her but i dont think she's going to win! i think it will be Kimberly

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2765250;
    Yeah, but a lot of people who lose have sob stories too or some kind of interesting story!

Gina/April - finding themselves!
    Shandi - from geek to chic
    Michelle (twin) -gay
    Lisa (cyc 9) - foster care
    Heather (cyc 9) - autism, adhd, etc.
    Wendy - Hurrican Katrina

And Saleisha, Adrienne, and Nicole's stories weren't highlighted during the show.
    So I don't think Fatima's story will make her the winner. But I will say it will probably turn out to be the most inspirational story so far!

Lisa (C9) foster care?? You mean, trying to do something better with herself because shes an exotic dancer...even if she was in foster care, it wasnt higkighted on the show, as you said about Nicole + Adrianne + Saleisha..

And I never said losers didnt have sob stories, I just said that all the winners had to have sob stories to win.

And Nicole + Adriannes stories were highlighted on the show, they may not have been that much, but they were in at least the semi-finals..

And I also said Saleisha didnt really have a good story, but it was highlighted on the show. In semi-finals, and when she won, she said something like "I didnt believe in myself.."

As I said, I dont think Fatima will win, but her story may get her far if her modeling isnt good, or it may get her cut if her modeling is too good and Ty ty doesnt want her doing better than the winner she chose..
    Last edited by youllseemeontv; 01-23-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Sorry I'm late but what's her story?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2766018;
    Sorry I'm late but what's her story?
    Genital mutilation or female circumcision. It's very common in many African countries.

She is my early favorite.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2766024;
    Genital mutilation or female circumcision.
    And both her sisters were murdered.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2766033;
    And both her sisters were murdered.
    SAY WHAT?!

I never heard that part. Wow, i can't wait to see her on the show now. Hopefully she doesn't disappoint as a model. She has SO much potential.

What about female circumcision? Is it bad?

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2766016;
    Lisa (C9) foster care?? You mean, trying to do something better with herself because shes an exotic dancer...even if she was in foster care, it wasnt higkighted on the show, as you said about Nicole + Adrianne + Saleisha..

And I never said losers didnt have sob stories, I just said that all the winners had to have sob stories to win.

And Nicole + Adriannes stories were highlighted on the show, they may not have been that much, but they were in at least the semi-finals..

And I also said Saleisha didnt really have a good story, but it was highlighted on the show. In semi-finals, and when she won, she said something like "I didnt believe in myself.."

As I said, I dont think Fatima will win, but her story may get her far if her modeling isnt good, or it may get her cut if her modeling is too good and Ty ty doesnt want her doing better than the winner she chose..
    saleisha's story was that she was raised by her grandma because her parents were drug addicts and her mother is bi-polar. that wasn't featured on the show.

lisa c9 was in foster care for i think, 6 years, and she talked about it in the first episode.

Premium Member

Let's not get too far off topic with the stories of past contestants.