Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

She was magical, this week photogenically. Attitude and acting all snobby isn't cool in my book.

I love Fatima, hopefully they show alot of her in the recap episode along with Kat
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Surprisingly, she's now my second faovorite after this week. I mean, she didn't cause that much drama, backed down from a catfight (at least I think she did), and took the best picture which is, for now if someone else takes a better one or she does, my favorite from this cycle.

Go Fatima!
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Still not feeling her provocative-stealth-witch-start-a-fight-when-no-one's-looking-then-sit-back-innocently-when-someone-else-loses-her-temper-with-a-'Who me?'-look attitude.

That aside, her picture this week was gorgeous - lucky or not.

Quote Originally Posted by keely;2898775;
    Still not feeling her provocative-stealth-witch-start-a-fight-when-no-one's-looking-then-sit-back-innocently-when-someone-else-loses-her-temper-with-a-'Who me?'-look attitude.

That aside, her picture this week was gorgeous - lucky or not.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Watching someone instigate something and then be like "why are you mad at me" is one of my pet peeves.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Dax

She never instigated Lauren. She only asked for an apology for something that Lauren obviously did wrong. Lauren is not a baby. Everything that happens to her is always blamed on other people.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

The reason I think Nigel said she lucked into that photo is because when he asked her to give him a pose in the judging room, she sucked ass.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Dax

That pose was horrible. It was soooo dreadful. I thought she was going to put her hands in her hips but man did she screw up that pose.

I still love her. No matter how she is I think she's a great model.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2898874;
    She never instigated Lauren. She only asked for an apology for something that Lauren obviously did wrong. Lauren is not a baby. Everything that happens to her is always blamed on other people.
    Lauren didn't do anything. There is a picture of the press before Lauren cleaned it out and there is nothing in it. Fatima was trying to get Lauren to apologize for something she didn't do.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Dax

Then Lauren could have said she didn't do it. Lauren acted like she did it. She never said " I didn't do it". Fatima was calm and there was no need to start cursing. Besides they showed when Lauren was throwing coffee in the sink. Watch the episode again.