Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Epochalypse;2891188;
    It was great to see Paulina stand up to Nigel, I was also surprised when Tyra agreed with her aswell. I thought for sure she would stick up for her left-hand bitch to the new girl.
    That was so funny that Tyra disagreed with Nigel this time.Tyra seems to really like Fatima.I hope Fatima can makes it to top3.

FORT Fogey

i don't think they will let a girl in the top 13 knowing well that she might not be able to travel oversea. i really hope it is not a big deal.

Her pic this week was her best so far in the competition. And she didnt cause the drama with Lauren. And her walk is improving. If she keeps this up, maybe she can be as well liked as she was in the pre-show.

I'm glad Tyra stood up to Nigel. He doesnt seem to like pretty, modelesque girls. He hated Melrose, Jenah, and now it's Fatima.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Her personality aside, I think Fatima has fantastic potential with some true coaches and photographers, not these ridiculous people.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I still don't like the way she walks though... Seems like she's taking those "big steps" walk and it looked a bit "forced"... Also, she's way too skinny IMO... Like her body is not proportion or something... One thing also that I've noticed with Fatima is that she lacks creativity and originality... She likes to copy and observe other girls on photo shoots...
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Just rewatched the episode and OMG OMG OMG, Fatima's the queen of the episode. She's so like a goddess and I'm glad she's improving and she's proving that she's deserving.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

BEST PICTURE EVERRRR. I don't like Fatima as a contestant, but she pulled that picture out of nowhere. It's sublime.

Tyra: You're just jealous Fatima's not as into you as the other contestants.

2003-2008.

Dax

I am so impressed with her photo. It's like one of the best ever in ANTM. It's incredible.

FORT Newbie

Her photo this week looked so graceful.

FORT Fogey

I'm impressed by how much she has improved! Her posing was great and her walk is so much better than before!