Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

Yeah, she's so unaware of her hilarity. She's just like a little bit of Jade, except not trannyish.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

The Alice lady seems to like Fatima from the gosee challenge, which is great
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Her walk is getting...better.

I'm starting to kind of like her, but if she bombs the photoshoot tonight that's out the window. Unless she's really bitchy in the fight with Lauren I won't really care what goes down. I'm sick of the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2889140;
    I'm sick of the drama.
    Really?? I love the drama. I hope there's loads more to come.
    Mustafa Shah

FORT Fogey

I'd rather see the catwalks than the catfights, if that makes any sense.

The fight seems like a stupid misunderstanding. it looks like, from theprevies, Fatima leaves her coffee cup out. Luaren unknowingly takes it, to drink out of it, fatima asks for it back, lauren gets pissed, fed up with all the drama in the house, taking it out on Fatima, which takes us to "sweetheart, your'e not even worth it," and "Choke on it!"
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2889155;
    I'd rather see the catwalks than the catfights, if that makes any sense.
    Yes, i understand. Some people are more into the fashion and modelling element of the show(i'm guessing you're one of them) and some people are more into the drama and entertainment element of the show(like me). I still like the modelling stuff that they on the show though.
    Mustafa Shah

I was so excited when Fatima got her name called first this week, she really deserved it.
    But Im worried about the preview, saying she could get kicked out by default.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2890465;
    I was so excited when Fatima got her name called first this week, she really deserved it.
    But Im worried about the preview, saying she could get kicked out by default.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much; they always make things in the previews look way more dramatic than they really are (like Claire's injury this week).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

does she not have her passport or something?