Thread: Fatima - Cycle 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Fatima - Cycle 10

I don't like fatima. Her face looks weird to me, but I can't place it. She's bony, too. But I don't think she's _trying_ to be mean. I think that the editors are trying to make her look mean.

Thats her incredible bone structure :p

Stormycookie is that you?

FORT Newbie

I look and look and look again, I'm still not seeing that beautiful face every is seeing in Fatima.
    To me, she is the ugliest of all the season 10 girls and from previous season 9 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2879489;

fatima: all you have to say is Im sorry, it was an accident, and accidents happen, and I will back away
    If that's what she said, then I think it's true, right? If people do mistake, all they have to do is say sorry and promise to never do that again..

Anyway, I think Fatima really need to style her hair a little bit. She usually looks like she has weird hairline (is it what they call it?) the one that's almost bold. She should really take care of that weave or else, Brittany's (cycle 8) dead hamster will visit her weave.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I think she should curl it atleast once, it would look nice atleast I hope.
    Yeah thats what she said, I posted screencaps on the screencap page if you want to read the rest
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Well it seems like Lauren caused the argument. Or whatever it was, I think since Lauren has a bigger fan base, everything will be blamed on Fatima.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHoney;2879419;
    i would like fatima more if she stopped acting like people are beneath her. she's like yaya.

and i think in the fight with lauren, she accuses her of throwing away or something like that one of her belongings and it makes lauren mad.
    TOTALLY and that's why she annoys me sometimes
    other than that, she's one of the prettiest black girl (if only she could be taller)

Yikes! When they gave the closeup of her picture during deliberations, her pointy tongue scared me silly!
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey

I thought it was so cute

FORT Newbie

When I saw it, I thought that she was getting a little too into it. There's supposed to be the middle ground between a model and an actress in photoshoots.