Page 99 of 138 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

^ That's also my complaint. If they can photoshop others' flaw, they should be fair and brush Fatima's too. They can just say the armpit hair thing and brush the armpit. Right?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Yeah like show a before and after and tell her how expensive retouching is and you would still get the same outcome. I just don't like Domanique! Did she really go to T-Zone or is that just a rumor?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

It's true. I don't like her either.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I don't think she would make it as a model in the real world like Fatima or Anya would. I think she will get a big reality check when she leaves the competition. And her work will probably be limited to like Essence Magazine, Rip the Runway, King and Black Men Magazine. Just my opinion.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I thought she was hispanic and not African. In stacy ann's interviews she was like me and fatima were the black girls.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

stacy ann's opinion on dom

I didn’t like Dominique at the beginning of the competition. But as the competition went on, i realized that she wasn’t a bad person. She was crazy, definitely, talking herself in third person and psyching herself up like that. I don’t how how to explain her, I don’t think anybody can. But she’s not a bad perosn, she just can’t help herself.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

i think her pictures are pretty bland. Some are gorgeous (paint) oh not some, only one. but her eyes and her expression aren't high fashion. its just a pretty girl, nothing really exotic about her. as far as the industry, she will probably be in african american magazines or anything biracial since she has that "ghetto" and "old glamour" look

She doesn't really look Hispanic to me. She looks biracial but she doesn't give me the half or full Hispanic vibe. I think she is half black.

I really want to know her ethnicity, hopefully in an interview someone will ask her that. I always thought she looked hispanic and she doesnt look african to me, but i do agree that she looks biracial. all I know is she is somewhat german from her mom's side.

FORT Fanatic

Yet again she survives through another week. I think someone else said before that you can tell she's going to be the girl who scrapes through with below average pictures whilst someone who made a pigs ear of the job as a one off goes home! I hate to think about it but I really can see her making top 4 somehow.