Page 95 of 138 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2928899;
    jay giorgio
    Haha, I was SO PISSED at that! I would kill for a Jay Godfrey dress (one of my favorite designers) and she gets one free and can't even get his name right. UGH. Honestly, who doesn't know that it's basic courtesy to know the name of designer whose gown you're wearing, when on the red carpet?! It's the first thing people ask you.

She looked nice in this week's photo, though...
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey

How is she still there baffles me. If she doesn't go in the next couple of episodes I'm gonna cut someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2929185;
    How is she still there baffles me. If she doesn't go in the next couple of episodes I'm gonna cut someone.
    Again, she's still there because she's either doing a really good photo, or a passable one over someone who delivered an *awful* photo.

I wonder if on the gosees they'll call her out her missing tooth. When rich at fourfour mentioned that in his video recap I laughed so hard.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Im really starting to like dominique, as my dislike for whitney just keeps growing
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2929185;
    me too! urrghh, aimee shouldve been on her place! she still looked manly on her pictures! arrogant and dumb, thats what she is. and the designer name forgetting was not brought up on panel! soo unfair!!!!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2929339;
    I wonder if on the gosees they'll call her out her missing tooth. When rich at fourfour mentioned that in his video recap I laughed so hard.
    I know!!!!!! Haha I totally got this pic from that site!

"For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2929924;
    me too! urrghh, aimee shouldve been on her place! she still looked manly on her pictures! arrogant and dumb, thats what she is. and the designer name forgetting was not brought up on panel! soo unfair!!!!
    I know! Just how the Saleshia 21 takes for her commercial wasn't brought up!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

She's such a waste of space. Aimee and Claire deserve to be there and not her.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2930187;
    I know! Just how the Saleshia 21 takes for her commercial wasn't brought up!
    at least saleshia wound up in the bottom 2.. Dominique misprounces his name and takes a bad pic and gets a 3rd call out
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima