Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Had it not been for the photoshop, her picture wouldn't have been as nice. Still, great pose.

But every week she's not eliminated, someone else is getting robbed.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Yeah, she robbed almost everyone on the show. I wish there's only 13 girls and she's not been called. I hate her. Even Atalya's more talented than her.

I hate you Domanique.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I realize Dominique has a stank personality, but she has taken several good photos and did very well on go sees. She's also very good at *not* looking like a drag queen in her photos, which is obviously quite the obstacle for her.

I think a lot of people that harp on her and her photos are not actually evaluating the photos, but her personality. If we were just going off the photos and knew nothing about the person behind them, they'd probably get a much better reception. But she's deserved to stay every week so far - she's either rocking the shoots or not doing as bad as other people.

FORT Fogey

I hate every single photo this bitch has taken.

If she lasts longer than Kat & Lauren (I know Anya's going to outlast her, the judges love Anya) I will reach into my TV screen and squeeze her ugly head off.

Dominique is not one of my favorites...but I have to say her photo this week was stellar - I loved the look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicasimi;2926333;
    Dominique is not one of my favorites...but I have to say her photo this week was stellar - I loved the look on her face.
    Me too! I visit this thread only to say that actually.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I don't really care because she'll probably be eliminated during gosees. Since it's pretty much based all on appearance. She has really horrible skin. I find it amazing that Brittany (c8) and Nicole L. are the same age as her, but she looks like she could be their moms age.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2926649;
    I don't really care because she'll probably be eliminated during gosees. Since it's pretty much based all on appearance. She has really horrible skin. I find it amazing that Brittany (c8) and Nicole L. are the same age as her, but she looks like she could be their moms age.
    She did good on her first round of go-sees in New York, I don't see why she'd get eliminated now. She's mastered the fine art of not mouthing off to the designers or the judges, and she cleans up well enough that they appear to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan;2926667;
    She did good on her first round of go-sees in New York, I don't see why she'd get eliminated now. She's mastered the fine art of not mouthing off to the designers or the judges, and she cleans up well enough that they appear to like her.
    Yeah... If anything the go-sees will go in her favour. OMG! do you think she will win? That would be classic Tyra "the girl who almost didn't make it through casting becomes ANTM" I think I would have to quit watching after that.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

I thought that one women at Alice and Olivia said Dominique didn't really have the model look and it seems like Europe would be much tougher on that than New York.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9