Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

What's so bad about dominique?

-She may be ugly/old/drag/whatever but she's pulling off pretty good photos.
    -She doesn't look bad when she's made up. (A lot of 'regular' girls wear make up too and they look shrivelled up without it as well. *Cough*Tyra*Cough)
    -She has a good walk.
    -She's bursting with confidence.
    ANTMfantom's Fave Cycle 10 Shots:
    Hobo's:Kimberly; (Makeover):Dominique; Panties:Aimee; Beef:Lauren; Paint:Anya; Music:Kat; Aqua:Fatima; Plane:Kat; Couture:Dominique; B/W:Anya;

In those pictures, she still looks old and she still looks like a man. However, Tyra should be slapped for giving her the short haircut that she did, since it only serves to make her look even older and more manly and even more hideous. At least the long hair softened her a bit.

She is clearly being kept only for drama, because there is nothing modelesque about her.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 04-11-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2911264;
    In those pictures, she still looks old and she still looks like a man. However, Tyra should be slapped for giving her the short haircut that she did, since it only serves to make her look even older and more manly and even more hideous. At least the long hair softened her a bit.

She is clearly being kept only for drama, because there is nothing modelesque about her.
    I totally agree about the hair, but not the rest..
    Am I the only one really liking her??... I thought that with long hair she looked stunning... And for modeling, women with men features are huge... have u ever noticed Naomi´s jaw?? its HUGE, still is SOO high fashion

Actually.. about the nose-talk... I think that Kata´s nose is the one that most bothers me... from the side is good... but actually is VERY wide which bothers me a lot...

^No, you're not the only one. You are not alone!!
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

FORT Fogey

Dominique's nose is much wider than Kat's.

But who cares? Kat is actually modelesque looking. Dominique has nothing modelesque about her. Unless a transvestite soccer mom has suddenly become modelesque.

FORT Fan

^^ This was on Matthew Jordan Smith's website. (ANTM's guest judge/photographer)

thats cool. is that pre show because her hair is long?
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I like her. She shoots well and looks good on a runway. Just needs interpersonal skills. I don't think she looks that old, but agree she is a little cross gender in appearance. Like others have pointed out, this is popular in fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by xTiFEh;2914948;

^^ This was on Matthew Jordan Smith's website. (ANTM's guest judge/photographer)
    I don't ;ike her face but the over all aspect of this photo is quite great.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney