Page 81 of 138 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2881696;
    I never liked this girl (except at first when I only saw her picture) HOWEVER (with Nigel's tone) I really want her to stay longer than Claire and Whitney and maybe Lauren. Not Fatima. GO DOMINIQUE!! You can't put price on all those.
    I want the same thing to happen too.

Her baby is adorable. I wouldn't be surprised if she grows up to look like a tranny though.

Hows that?

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2881526;
    Well saying her baby looks like a tranny is just mean even if it has just kidding, dom didnt enter a reality show for her child to be bashed.
    Yes I think so too.

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2881980;
    I already took my words here and said her baby is adorable. I think you're just seeing the negative things instead of positive things.
    Oh. Ok. I did not notice.

FORT Newbie

There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance.
    Confidence is an understanding that you are OK and valuable.
    Arrogance is shouting it from the rooftops like you are the most
    important person in the world, and feeling that you are better
    than other people. You do not have to be arrogant to be confident.
    They are completely different things. Most truly successful
    people have confidence but none of the arrogance. In Dominique's
    case, she's extremely arrogant and does not know how to control her
    self.
    cas

e,

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think Dominique would make a worse winner than Saleisha?
    Because it seems like the only girls this cycle who could potentially be just as bad, or if not worse winners, are Dominique and possibly Stacy Ann.
    I don't know, her look isn't very common in modeling, but she does have a shot. I saw a model in Vogue today who sort of looked like her. But I still agree with whoever said she looks more like a model's mother than a model herself.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2885199;
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys think Dominique would make a worse winner than Saleisha?
    Because it seems like the only girls this cycle who could potentially be just as bad, or if not worse winners, are Dominique and possibly Stacy Ann.
    I don't know, her look isn't very common in modeling, but she does have a shot. I saw a model in Vogue today who sort of looked like her. But I still agree with whoever said she looks more like a model's mother than a model herself.
    Personally I don't think Dominique will be worse than Saleisha. Maybe just at the same level as Saleisha or better. Dominique can look much better with other hairdo. The only bad things about her (model wise) is she looks old. But Saleisha, has just no model look at all. I don't even think she fits Covergirl. That's my personal thoughts.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2885199;
    I think Dominique would be worse than Saleisha as a winner. Dominique looks way too old, and she's a bitch who doesn't take responsibility for her actions. I know we saw Saleisha have some bitchy moments too, but at least she was somewhat attractive (apart from the horrible hair makeover). Dominique is just ugly.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

My main issue with Dominique, in terms of model potential besides the obvious fact that she looks REALLY old is that she's too harsh and masculine for commercial modeling, but not chic enough to pull off high fashion. So really, I don't find her suitable for any kind of modeling. With Saleisha, I think she could be a decent commercial model (never in a million years high fashion), but she can't even model in the first place. Both of her CG pictures were awful.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2885320;
    My main issue with Dominique, in terms of model potential besides the obvious fact that she looks REALLY old is that she's too harsh and masculine for commercial modeling, but not chic enough to pull off high fashion. So really, I don't find her suitable for any kind of modeling. With Saleisha, I think she could be a decent commercial model (never in a million years high fashion), but she can't even model in the first place. Both of her CG pictures were awful.
    You nailed it.