Page 78 of 138 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Fatima is a smart bitch.
    Dom is a dumb woman. You are NOT high-fashion AT ALL! STOP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2878186;
    I literaly laughed out loud.

So mean. :nono

Sorry. I actually thought Dom's baby is cute.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fanatic

I still think she looks alot older than the other girls. Not old lady old, just not young and fresh. People keep saying it's the hair, but a model should be able to hold any style and still look fresh, she doesn't. I just see no place for her either in the competition or the industry, she's just hanging around like a bad smell.

I think she looks way younger with the long hair she had at casting.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

I agree. The long hair was awesome, I loved it. Now she doesn't look as gorgeous as she looked in casting.

it's actually heart-breaking for me to see her crying on the phone and on the confessional. She did mistake and maybe she didn't wanna say sorry but I still think people don't have to be that judgmental towards her. I know she's bitchy, talks too much, and looks old but if she's that bad whyyyyy on earth Tyra still keeps her? Just to add more of her haters?

I feel so sorry for her..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

She may be the jayla/bianca of the cycle and make 4th place, even though she isn't that good. Don't get me wrong she has improved, but 4th position usually goes to someone who coasts there way through.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

i have a strong feeling she's getting 3rd or 4th place :/

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2879261;
    it's actually heart-breaking for me to see her crying on the phone and on the confessional. She did mistake and maybe she didn't wanna say sorry but I still think people don't have to be that judgmental towards her. I know she's bitchy, talks too much, and looks old but if she's that bad whyyyyy on earth Tyra still keeps her? Just to add more of her haters?

I feel so sorry for her..
    well not those motives exactly...but she makes good tv. if she's old, annoying, and cranky...why else would she be there?

FORT Newbie

I don't think Dominique is mean at all. I think its just that Claire and the others misinterpret what she means. Maybe she needs to communicate better, but still. She is genuine, and trying to hold her ground. She's the kind of person that doesn't want to lose in a fight, and although keeping it going is a bit immature, I don't think she's trying to be a jerk. She felt offended. The whole alarm clock thing to me was ridiculous. I mean, sure it was annoying, and she should of turned it off. But calling her a bitch and giving her no respect was just stupid of Claire. You could SEE that Dominique was hurt, and it surprised me how gently she told Claire to stop, who just said no. And I _like_ Claire a lot more than Dominique so I'm not being biased. I don't think she's high-fashion in the least, but she is very pretty. Drag-queen seems to be the term everyone uses on girls on ANTM who aren't insanely skinny, pale and have strong features. Though Jaslene is an exception for me. She does look drag-queen and didn't deserve to win.