Page 56 of 138 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

well obviously the judges thought so. it was good, imo! her face was soft, the eyes connected to the viewer.

i have a feeling she's going home next week since she's getting the bitch edit, and even judge and fan favorite claire is calling her out.

Whitney and Dominique- LOL, dominique should seriously shut up, she looks like a grinch and has the uglyest personality ever. she thinks she is all that and i can't believe she called whitney racist. for one thing whitney has not said anything about black people being dumb. whitney just said your education is low and dominique thinks whitney is implying this because black people usually drop out of school and stuff. so therefore dominique called whitney racist. Well, i think dominique is racist to her own race since she is the one that thinks black people is dumb. if she didn't she wouldn't have called whitney racist. ironic but dominique is the one that looks down on her own race, not whitney.

FORT Regular

I really don't understand why people are saying things like Dominique called Whitney racist out of the blue. As far as I know, none of you people live in the top model loft. We only see like 40% of what happened in the house. We wouldn't know, maybe whitney said something racist to someone in the house and was not shown on T.V

On the other hand. I'm glad she received 2nd callout this week. She totally deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon;2855912;
    I really don't understand why people are saying things like Dominique called Whitney racist out of the blue. As far as I know, none of you people live in the top model loft. We only see like 40% of what happened in the house. We wouldn't know, maybe whitney said something racist to someone in the house and was not shown on T.V

On the other hand. I'm glad she received 2nd callout this week. She totally deserved it.
    But Dominique had no way to defend her position. She said a blonde girl can be racist against a girl with red hair, so therefore Whitney is racist to everyone? Oh but also, she was mean to a black person, so that automatically makes her racist.

Dominique's accusation was out of blue. Her lack of any evidence just proves that. If Whitney was being racist, not only would Dominique have examples, but I'm sure we'd see it on camera. Drama doesn't get edited out.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Fogey

Someone get Dominitranny off my TV please!

i cannot believe she was called second!

her shot this week reminded me of marvita's last week.
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2856084;
    Someone get Dominitranny off my TV please!
    watching DOMANIQUE ON TV IS LIKE WATCHING SOMEONE DOMINATRIX ON NATIONAL TV
    she is stupid .her transexual plastic surgery is a bad example of cheap doctor works

WTF? SHE RULES! Her Shot was AMMAAZZING!
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal.Jones;2856115;
    WTF? SHE RULES! Her Shot was AMMAAZZING!
    I (kinda) agreed lol
    she finally learn how to take photo like a normal human
    her pass 4 photo's include makeovers one .beyond horror movie

Her photo this week was great, She definitely deserved to be called second.