Page 51 of 138 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I was very offended, not even being white, when she called whitney white trash. The thing I don't like about the term is that if you called someone "black-trash," it would be the end of the world, especially on T.V. Even Fatima seemed abit uncomfortable when Dominique said that, like she didn't wantto call her out since they were both anti-whitney, but didn't want to nod in agreement or anything because she knew it was wrong. And I wonder. Why is there so much focus on race this season. First Allison and the booty-dolls, then Dominique calling Whitney white trash, and whatever happens next week with Dominique and Whitney.

dominque, allison and whitney are not racists, do you hear them bashing someone else's race 24/7, dom and allison made one comment towards another race, thats all. Like I said one bad comment towards another racist does not make them a racist. And for people to call them racist, is really ignorant of them. Also racism is a pretty big issue still and so people shouldnt use the term so lightly

^As soon as you mention another person's race as a negative, in any context, you are a racist. It's not like you have to be the leader of the KKK to be considered racist.

Well I guess we have different opinions on what makes someone a racist.
    I dont think anyone should put that label on someone unless that person keeps deliberately attacking a race or are acting prejudice.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce
    Oh yeah and I think we are not suppose to call or imply someone else on the forum is racist but if it's something going on on the show we can discuss it.....I think.
    You are exactly right, hotsauce.

I would ask that you not get too far off topic with this though, the discussion is leaning more towards just a discussion about racism and not so much about Dominique. Thanks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2843590;
    You are exactly right, hotsauce.

I would ask that you not get too far off topic with this though, the discussion is leaning more towards just a discussion about racism and not so much about Dominique. Thanks.

I was right!

You are right. Let's talk more about Dominique. So did anyone else think that she looks crosseyed in the meat picture?

Ellie=friend of mine newmommy022200's Avatar

Dominique is a beautiful girl!!!!!!!! She is my fav!!!!! I just love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo much!!!!!!! I don't care what anybody says she is fierce!!!

FORT Fogey

I like her face in the meat photo but her legs bother me. One thigh looks huge. The other looks thin.

I do not like her meat photo, it looks to circusy to me.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Regular

the judges should tell her to work on toning her thighs, since its the 2nd week in a row where her thighs have looked really bad