Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2985350;
    ^ The one who says "My Prescious"?
    lol Dominique as Gollum? Now that's an interesting look-alike comparison lol..

On another note, now that Dominique has been eliminated, she's not annoying me as much. Like, watching/reading her post-show interviews, I'm like, ok she's not that bad. Funny how that happens sometimes.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2985370;
    lol Dominique as Gollum? Now that's an interesting look-alike comparison lol..

On another note, now that Dominique has been eliminated, she's not annoying me as much. Like, watching/reading her post-show interviews, I'm like, ok she's not that bad. Funny how that happens sometimes.
    Yeah...I started liking DOm from the episode she was eliminated,she grew on me and I realise a lot of her observations are not far from the truth.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2985370;
    I sorta thought that too but I attributed my dislike of her to her horrible edit.

Quote Originally Posted by dominante;2985346;
    ^the only reason why the "husband" thing was brought up because dominique was trying to give an example
    like -if you get mad at sombody do you have to call them bitch- then she said "do you call your husband a bitch when arguing" i sooo get dominique's point it has noting to do with bringing up claire's personal life.,.
    But she did bring in Claires personal life. I get pissed if I'm arguing with someone and they bring up my personal life when it has nothing to do with the situation. And I think the old adage applies to this situation, if you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

When they do a recap this Finale episoe, I want to see a clip of Ms.Jay laughin at DOm's commercial.That cracked me up.
    And I loved it that DOm laughed with him and the rest of the judges.....She really knew how to take criticism and make it a good thing.
    She's been called a transvestite so many times to her face and she takes that harshness in and still smiles....maybe she's deluded, maybe she doesn't care. But I admire her sometimes....there, I said it.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2985408;
    But she did bring in Claires personal life. I get pissed if I'm arguing with someone and they bring up my personal life when it has nothing to do with the situation. And I think the old adage applies to this situation, if you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.
    I disagree. Saying "do you call your husband a bitch when arguing" is different from bringing up someone's personal life. All she was doing was giving an example. Dominique didn't like... insult Claire's relationship with her husband or anything.

I watched her interview with Jason C. (from CW source) and she's back with her pre-show hairdo which is SO much better than the short-do. And I think she's really nice, you know.. She's funny and she seems to have zero hatred in her.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

What exactly is her ethnicity made up of? I'll guess she's black/white.
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

^ I dont know, but I love your avatar
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2985505;
    What exactly is her ethnicity made up of? I'll guess she's black/white.
    I think she's birracial....half caucasian, half african-american.