Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I miss her so much. I was so sad to see her elimination. I love the girl. She's huge amount of entertainment and I was not laughing at her which was weird.

I do think she has modeling potential. When she's soft she's gorgeous.

The only time I really laughed at Dom was at her covergirl commercial, because that was just hilarious. I hope Dom does well in the future with whatever she plans on doing
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dom looked great with her longer hair.She had a super-optimistic attitude and most of her observations about the other girls don't seem all that crazy in retrospect.

I wish her all the best.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

You know, rewatching a little bit of the marathon today, I don't think Dom was bad at all. Just a little annoying, but she would say nice things in her confessional about the other girls if she felt they were doing good.
    I feel bad Claire attacked her about not having a husband.

I wish her all the luck in the world in whatever she does. Anybody who gets called a tranny that many times and still smiles about it, isn't all that bad.

Yeah I started to warm up to her but IDK there is just something about her. Like I don't think I'll ever fully like her. And Claire's attacks were justified!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Eh..I don't think Claire's comment about Dom not being married was justified. That was personal and hurtful, because Dom has a baby at home.
    Obviously it was a dig at Dom not being with her baby daddy. Over the line, especially when all your doing is arguing over an alarm going off too early.
    Last edited by taffina; 05-11-2008 at 01:03 AM.

The only reason I think it is okay is because Dom was the one who brought in the whole husband thing. I don't think Claire would've said that otherwise. And I don't think about Dom being a mom. She like never talked about her kid hardly. Claire was like my baby is my life.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

^the only reason why the "husband" thing was brought up because dominique was trying to give an example
    like -if you get mad at sombody do you have to call them bitch- then she said "do you call your husband a bitch when arguing" i sooo get dominique's point it has noting to do with bringing up claire's personal life.,.

well thats ok cause claire got kicked the following week.,. ahaha

dominique is a good person i can see that no matter how her edit is done.,.,
    she's the only girl who says a lot of nice things to other girls especially to her arch enemy whitney.,.,she's not intimidated at all.,

to dominique:

girl i love you soo.,., you can be a top model and a great tv personality i soo believe in you
    you got the most talent out of any of those girls.,., chow bella mwaah mwaaah
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2981588;
    Really? like how?
    she's prettier with that dark hair
    her white hair makes her look like a Lord of the rings cast.,., IMO
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

^ The one who says "My Prescious"?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney