Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Based on her CW interview, it appears that she's going to live in LA. I hope so, I think that's the best place for her. Don't really see her as an edgy model in NYC but Miami and LA might do her well.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

tyra's stupid idea of cutting hair ruined her chances of winning and being called unmodelsque the entire time.,.,
    i hate when fatima calls her that.,., just cause your thin and tall you can be a model hey fatima NO!
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

Quote Originally Posted by dominante;2980954;
    tyra's stupid idea of cutting hair ruined her chances of winning and being called unmodelsque the entire time.,.,
    i hate when fatima calls her that.,., just cause your thin and tall you can be a model hey fatima NO!
    Well, Fatima did not say that. She said that her face was not fresh enough. That is quite true.

Dominique has a good solid walk and she works whatever clothes she has on as she has a good body as well but unfortunately, Dominique's face is not fresh or young enough to be a high fashion model. That's why i meant that I think she could be succesful in LA.

The hair did give her an edge and made her look less dragqueen-ish but only when it was pulled back and straightened. It was just when they curled it up that it was waaay too much for Dominique's face to handle like on the last shot.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2979143;
    I remember saying preshow that Dominique's hair was perfect as it was--it didn't need to be any shorter, any longer, any lighter, any darker. Of course, then they just went and hacked it all off anyway.
    Agreed.

What bothered me about her makeover was not only that they cut her hair but the fact that they dyed brown to then dye it again the same color she had it. Her makeover was a mess from beginning to end.

I hate the commercial of "Farmer Wants a Wife". I don't love to hate Dominique. I love to love Dominique and I will miss her. She deserves a reality show all to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2981119;
    Agreed.

What bothered me about her makeover was not only that they cut her hair but the fact that they dyed brown to then dye it again the same color she had it. Her makeover was a mess from beginning to end.

I hate the commercial of "Farmer Wants a Wife". I don't love to hate Dominique. I love to love Dominique and I will miss her. She deserves a reality show all to herself.
    i am sooo agreeing to this.,.,.,!!!!!!
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

did dom actually say that she knew sucleisha is going to win cycle 9 from the start of the show and that she will be the suckleisha of cycle 10? Well, no wonder she was kicked out.

Btw, i was impressed with her that she managed to keep her cool when she was eliminated and not whine or cry. i thought she is going to kick up a fuss with the judges or sth.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2981495;
    did dom actually say that she knew sucleisha is going to win cycle 9 from the start of the show and that she will be the suckleisha of cycle 10? Well, no wonder she was kicked out.

Btw, i was impressed with her that she managed to keep her cool when she was eliminated and not whine or cry. i thought she is going to kick up a fuss with the judges or sth.
    yeah she's a strong girl.,.,

BTW your avatar of anya's old pic reminds me of how tyra messes up her models.,.,

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dominante;2981534;
    yeah she's a strong girl.,.,

BTW your avatar of anya's old pic reminds me of how tyra messes up her models.,.,
    Really? like how?
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

I miss Dom already....she may not look the best or do the best, but she is super -positive and happy. Yeah it may be delusional and yeah she may not have th emost successful career, but for someone who has been called "transvestite", "manly", a "brother" and "tranny" so many times and still come out positive and happy - I salute her!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Newbie

I'm sorry to see her go, I was actually starting to quite like her! I think a lot of people have made a bit of a U-turn on her.

And her hair looks much better longer.

----*Jade Natasha Anya Katarzyna Heather Ebony Naima*----