Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2980229;
    thats really mean and rude to call Fatim skeleton, she is naturally skinny and she definetly doesnt look like unhealthy. Her bones are just small, it may had to do with Fats being starved for three to four days at a time when she was a child.
    I don't see why calling Flatima a skeleton is rude...people call Whitney fat, bigfoot, Dom is called a transvestite and a drag queen. That's Ok?

I can state it as a fact that Flatima being starved for 3-4 days ( this is a sad issue) at a time as achild has nothing to do with her having small bones now- I was a nutritionist before I got into medical school and while malnutrition over a period of time especially as a child affects growth, it affects long bone ( bones of hand and legs) length.Meaning if a person is malnourished seriously as a child, they wouldn't grow to be 5feet 9 or whatever. Her skinniness may be genetic, but definitely not due to the fact that she was starved years ago.

And since this is a forum, everyone's going to have different opinions that aren't necessarily wrong. Noone means anything hateful - me calling Contestant X Fugly or Skeletal, doesn't mean I hate her or have a serious issue with her.
    Last edited by puffter; 05-09-2008 at 12:37 AM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2979901;
    I was actually sad when she left. I would have preferred her over skeleton.
    I agree, i didn't want her to go. ALthough instead os Fatima, i would prefer her over Whitney.

She looks like LEONA LEWIS! Hawwtt!
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

What I found weird about her makeover was this. It was cut shorter and coloured darker (as we all know). In panel afterwards Tyra said that she should get "the haircolour I told them". Then Dom basically went back to the colour she had before, maybe a slight change in it.

To me this implies that Tyra was the one to screw up, not the hairstylist. Becuase if Tyra wanted the haircolour Dom ended up with, why would she need to tell them to colour it? Still, there were many things worng with Dom's makeover, so Maybe Tyra wasn't thinking at all

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2980690;
    so Maybe Tyra wasn't thinking at all
    And we all know that wouldn't be a first for TyTy
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Dom was so funny this week :Lol
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

FORT Fogey

She was so entertaining. I will miss her!

Her make up has a great improvement this week (except the photoshot)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2980282;
    I don't see why calling Flatima a skeleton is rude...people call Whitney fat, bigfoot, Dom is called a transvestite and a drag queen. That's Ok?

I can state it as a fact that Flatima being starved for 3-4 days ( this is a sad issue) at a time as achild has nothing to do with her having small bones now- I was a nutritionist before I got into medical school and while malnutrition over a period of time especially as a child affects growth, it affects long bone ( bones of hand and legs) length.Meaning if a person is malnourished seriously as a child, they wouldn't grow to be 5feet 9 or whatever. Her skinniness may be genetic, but definitely not due to the fact that she was starved years ago.

And since this is a forum, everyone's going to have different opinions that aren't necessarily wrong. Noone means anything hateful - me calling Contestant X Fugly or Skeletal, doesn't mean I hate her or have a serious issue with her.
    Great post, well put

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Ah, now she's gone, I miss her. She was very entertaining, and it always breaks my heart when a contestant leaves while saying: "I'm so thankful for this opportunity, thank you so much." She left very gracefully, and she really, really meant it when she said that. I think she's a very sweet girl, a bit overconfident at times but still sweet. I hope she goes far in whatever she's going to do.