Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Poor Dominique, they criticized her for looking "old" then gave her a soccermom makeover.

I didn't mind her so much. I think she should have gone a few weeks ago, but she wasn't that bad. It's hard to get through the silliness of ANTM and still retain your self-confidence. I can't believe they called her a tranny in her last panel. Tyra should talk with that hand that's bigger than her head.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2978930;
    To be honest, I think her pictures were pretty much overrated. There are only a couple where I think she did good, but they were lucky to get those shots. And I am not sure what is so unfair about her elimination--she was hands down the worst shot.
    Oh she definetly had the worst shot, I'm not saying she didn't. But I think this far in the competiton they should be looking for more than one shot (like, body of work). And IMO she has a better portfolio than Whitney. The only reason I think she should've stayed is because I think Whitney should've gone. I don't think Whit's photo was bad, but her body of work is worst than Dom's. I don't know how either of them made it this far. Lauren and Kat woul've been better (with Fats and Anya) for the final 4. But out of Whitney and Dom, Dom should've definetly stayed (IMO). Although if she had stayed I would've wanted her gone next week and have an Anya/Fats F2. Dom is definetly not a covergirl and Whit is not a (good) editorial model.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2978755;
    I think people are too hard on Dominique. Especially after the makeover(s). She was fine with the long Leona Lewis hair and then poop, they gave her the mom hair. She is the Dionne/Bianca/Eugena of this cycle. Starting off horrible and improving amazingly. If I had the choice of picking out the final six, she definitely would be in it along with Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Marvita. All girls who I think have the strongest looks and potential out of the entire cycle. Aimee was just boring.
    I have to agree with what you say about the hair. She was actually quite beautiful with the long dramatic hair to go with her dramatic features. Duh Tyra!! The short boring hair completely murdered her good looks.

Still don't like her though. I would like her better if she had a LITTLE self awareness. Maybe she'll develop a little class after watching her behavior on ANTM.

Dominique has taken our advice and went back to long hair. YAY.
    She looks quite nice.

Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I remember saying preshow that Dominique's hair was perfect as it was--it didn't need to be any shorter, any longer, any lighter, any darker. Of course, then they just went and hacked it all off anyway.

She looks amazing *.*
    i love her
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

before makeovers, i knew they were going to hack it off. i'm really glad dominique is gone. i think she overstayed her welcome! haha. she staying over allison for me was okay... looking back on it. but staying over aimee, lauren, katarzyna and other girls who were fierce? didn't seem right. glad she's gone... hope she's successful.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fanatic

OMG that's soooo much better, it knocks years off of her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2979164;
    before makeovers, i knew they were going to hack it off. i'm really glad dominique is gone. i think she overstayed her welcome! haha. she staying over allison for me was okay... looking back on it. but staying over aimee, lauren, katarzyna and other girls who were fierce? didn't seem right. glad she's gone... hope she's successful.
    ITA, nice girl (sort of) but stayed in far too long. Kat<Dom WTF

actually..she's much more woman with long hair ... it's good ..
    especially in the 2nd picture ^
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"