Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

This woman crazy. She needs to get a grip.

Aww...Dom, I'll miss you. Again I repeat, they need to still rope her in to do an occasional MLAACG commercial.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

I loved when she said..

'Not many people can say they were shot by Tyra Banks..'

Eh,ya love-they can...at least the top 7 of most cycles since C5 have been shot by Tyrant
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

I think people are too hard on Dominique. Especially after the makeover(s). She was fine with the long Leona Lewis hair and then poop, they gave her the mom hair. She is the Dionne/Bianca/Eugena of this cycle. Starting off horrible and improving amazingly. If I had the choice of picking out the final six, she definitely would be in it along with Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Marvita. All girls who I think have the strongest looks and potential out of the entire cycle. Aimee was just boring.
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by antmluva1234;2978753;
    I loved when she said..

'Not many people can say they were shot by Tyra Banks..'

Eh,ya love-they can...at least the top 7 of most cycles since C5 have been shot by Tyrant
    True. But compare that to the six billion people in the world, and then it feels a little more special.

Her interview with Jason C. is up and I must say...I don't mind her. She started off really annoying, but she really grew on me, and I kinda love how she's so weird and unusually optimistic.

It was right of her to go. It was about time. She didn't really have any potential to begin with, but she'd have a hard time looking decent for a Covergirl photo or on a commerical. In Seventeen, there would be more leeway since they wouldn't have to do close-up, but even then she really can't do commerical either. She was entertainment and that is it. I would watch a reality show starring her, though, because it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2978755;
    I think people are too hard on Dominique. Especially after the makeover(s). She was fine with the long Leona Lewis hair and then poop, they gave her the mom hair. She is the Dionne/Bianca/Eugena of this cycle. Starting off horrible and improving amazingly. If I had the choice of picking out the final six, she definitely would be in it along with Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Marvita. All girls who I think have the strongest looks and potential out of the entire cycle. Aimee was just boring.
    yup! I totally agree. I didn't like her at all (and im still not sure if I do) but she improved drastically, it's crazy. After her paint shot it went uphill! (well, im not a fan of her music one or her fuerzabruta although that one was better than some) her roman castle shot was insane! She definetly would be in my top 5 with Lauren (my favorite of the whole cycle) Anya, Kat and Fatima.
    I think it was unfair that she got eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2967522;
    why do so many people hate dominique? i mean ya, she should have left earlier. maybe music genre week or the lingerie week, but she hasn't really been that bad throughout this cycle. she doesn't seem like the bitch to me at all. her alarm clock incident was like whatever, she hasn't been that horrible. i don't hate dominique but i don't love her either. i just think she should have left earlier. she doesn't really cause much drama either. fatima and whitney are trouble makers
    I actually don't think she is a bitch either. She is overly confident and a legend in her own mind, at most, which I guess can turn people off. I think she definitely is a hoot,even when she is getting in arguments, she is funny because she says the most stupid things. Her commercial is priceless. She is good tv. I just think it is a joke she made it that far. Don't ask me why I care so much, since this show is truely a joke and has gone downhill since Eva won. And that it isn't really about modelling, but just for an entertaining reality show, so you would really think I wouldn't care who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;2978917;
    yup! I totally agree. I didn't like her at all (and im still not sure if I do) but she improved drastically, it's crazy. After her paint shot it went uphill! (well, im not a fan of her music one or her fuerzabruta although that one was better than some) her roman castle shot was insane! She definetly would be in my top 5 with Lauren (my favorite of the whole cycle) Anya, Kat and Fatima.
    I think it was unfair that she got eliminated.
    To be honest, I think her pictures were pretty much overrated. There are only a couple where I think she did good, but they were lucky to get those shots. And I am not sure what is so unfair about her elimination--she was hands down the worst shot.