Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2953265;
    Ugh, they really should've had her gotten only a few inches cut off of her hair and had it dyed dark brown. She looked amazing with long hair--her features are incredible. Beautiful eyes and lips.
    Her eyes are pretty IMO. That's pretty much all.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I really like her homeless shoot. maybe she should just stay with that hairdo. You know, I kind of like this girl.. I mean at very first I thought: "wow, she's a model" (at casting) and then: "she should shut up and just go home" but now: "okay, you're fine"
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2953265;
    Ugh, they really should've had her gotten only a few inches cut off of her hair and had it dyed dark brown. She looked amazing with long hair--her features are incredible. Beautiful eyes and lips.
    her eyes and lips are nice.
    but her nose, cheek bones, jaw bone, and wrinkles are less than flattering.

i think earlier on in the thread you said she was one of the more striking girls(forgive me if i'm way off...), which i agree with.
    she is definitely striking. just not very modelesque.

to me, this is how her pictures have been...

preshow solo shot- good.. she looks a bit 80's/90's... but good.
    homeless: meh... it's one of her younger looking shots. but she looks short, and it's nothing spectacular.
    Lingerie: yikes....
    meat: i really disliked this photo.. i don't know why the judges fawned over it... her thighs looked enormous, her neck looked really strained, and her face just didn't look good to me. i would have sent her home that week...
    beauty shot: okay, so it's pretty... which is more than i thought she would be able to achieve up close... but yeah, i don't think it's as good as most people do. to me, her eyes are vacant, and she looks incredible robotic and posed...
    Music Shot: i didn't like this one either... her nose looks huge, her pose is terrible, there's nothing fashion forward about it at all. I thought it was the worst picture of the week.
    the underwater shoot(i don't want to try spelling that word... haha): it was good... probably her best shot.
    Jet-Setters: meh.. it's okay. it's really really catalogue... but it's decent. again though, it was the weakest that week...
    commercial: HILARIOUS!!! my god! i don't think i've ever laughed that hard during a show EVER! haha. but yeah, it was terrible.

As much as I hate this girl, I don't want to be bias but I think she kicks some major ass in the Paint shot.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I Really Dislike Dominque. I think she is really cocky and annoying. She i definetly not the person i would want to look up too.

the ideal face of a model is a baby face such as kate and gemma and kata.,.her face is deffinitely not baby-looking
    so as much as i love this girl which i'm hoping she'll get more far or maybe win,., i don't think her face alone is high-fashion.... but i'm waiting for the next episode w/c is a haute cotoure-ish shoot.,., if she pulled a major ass-kicking picture well i'll say she is the most versatile model on cycle 10.,.,

i lover her.,., and the more people hate on her the more i root for the man.,i mean girl.,.,
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

I can't decide whether I think Dominique has ever done anything well (I'm leaning toward thinking that her pre-show pic and show pics pre-lingerie shot were pretty nice, oh, and I think her airplane shot is very good given her track record) but whether she has or hasn't doesn't matter much: chick is hilarious. Yeah, it sucks that she's kept over more modellesque contestants - especially Aimee, even though I didn't love Aimee or anything; Dom's picture was just so.bad. that week - but dude, what would the show be without her at this point? The answer you're looking for is - Not much. Brazilia!
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2953782;
    As much as I hate this girl, I don't want to be bias but I think she kicks some major ass in the Paint shot.
    I'm glad somebody agrees her pain shot is absolutely gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by tove0wnzj00;2954602;
    I can't decide whether I think Dominique has ever done anything well (I'm leaning toward thinking that her pre-show pic and show pics pre-lingerie shot were pretty nice, oh, and I think her airplane shot is very good given her track record) but whether she has or hasn't doesn't matter much: chick is hilarious. Yeah, it sucks that she's kept over more modellesque contestants - especially Aimee, even though I didn't love Aimee or anything; Dom's picture was just so.bad. that week - but dude, what would the show be without her at this point? The answer you're looking for is - Not much. Brazilia!
    The show would be just fine without her.
    In terms of bitchy girls who create drama, they have Fatima and Whitney.
    And in terms of funny moments, they have Anya.
    The show would be just fine without Dominique so they need to stop stretching it.
    She's even begun to cause less drama. She has had no conflict with anyone in the house for 2 episodes. The main sources of drama at this point seem to be Fatima and Whitney. Meanwhile, Anya's "blondness" can easily substitute for Dominique's draggishness. She just needs to go because she's nowhere near the level of modelling that the other girls are on.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Shes like a harsher looking Coryn from cycle 5.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney