Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2952448;
    Anya and Fatima are WAY stronger than Demonique anytime.
    I agree.
    Her or Whitney deserve to go this week. The other three are just way too strong to even be in the same competition as Whitney and Dominique. I was just thinking, what happened to the days when the final 3 was truly made up of the 3 best models? In Cycles 1-3, the final 3 were arguably the 3 best models out of all the girls. We no longer see that. There's always some BS elimination and some girl who has made it way too far. I'm sick of it. If this is a real model competition, Anya, Fatima, and Katarzyna will be the final 3. Froma fashion point of view, none of them should be surpassed by Whitney or Dominique. But we know how Tyra is, so it's not happening.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

There's always a girl who doesn't belong in the top three that's in the top three.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fogey

Word, LedZepForever, word!

If this was based on actual modeling and photos I think Kat, Anya, Fatima, Marvita, Lauren, and Aimee would be the top six. Marvita was a pretty good model, I liked all of her shots. Fatima, although I don't like her, I think she's had enough good weeks to deserve a spot in the top six. Aimee was just amazing and was sent home way too soon at the 9th place B.S. elimination spot.

Dominique and Whitney wouldn't even be close to the show if it was based on modeling, IMO.

Meh, this woman proves how much credibility this show really has.

Every time I see D-Man on tv I have to remind myself that this is a reality show not a real modeling competition!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppycakes;2952423;
    Well, I definitely don't think that she's the strongest model left, but I think she's getting waay more hate than she deserves.

Besides her look being a little old looking/masculine, which she can't help, she really has given pretty solid preformances.

(I know these are opinions, but still)
    Homeless - good
    Lingerie - bad
    Meat - not good
    Paint - very good
    Music Genre - good
    Fuerzabruta - very good
    Jet Setters - very good
    Commercial - bad

Also, I know her makeover shot doesn't really count, but that was amazing.

All I'm saying is, she can be fierce sometimes, and she can take some awesome pictures, and she's hilarious. She may be the weakest left, but I think she deserved her spot.
    To be honest I dont think any of Dominique's pictures are good. She reminds me of Saleisha because I did not think either one was photogenic or fresh enough. I am really not trying to be biased. I just think Dominique is too old and hard looking to give the competition any credibility.

IMO a few of her photos were good. She doesnt have as many good photos as the rest of the girls though.

Her meat-packing photo, Fuerzabruta photo, and homeless photo were all pretty good.

I didnt really like her paint photo, she looked like a dear in the headlights IMO but she did look soft so Ill give her that.
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto;2952939;
    To be honest I dont think any of Dominique's pictures are good. She reminds me of Saleisha because I did not think either one was photogenic or fresh enough. I am really not trying to be biased. I just think Dominique is too old and hard looking to give the competition any credibility.
    Her look is just so over you know. I don't think she could ever be a real model.

The only shots of dominique i like are her homeless and jet setters which was my fav of that week, she looked more like a girl in those pictures.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Ugh, they really should've had her gotten only a few inches cut off of her hair and had it dyed dark brown. She looked amazing with long hair--her features are incredible. Beautiful eyes and lips.

her homeless, paint, and jet setters were the only ones that halfway impressed me. well actually, the paint was really good.
    i keep bleeding love.