Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Dax

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2951055;
    I was just thinking the exact same thing. They mentioned it I think when she was in the bottom 2 with Allison, but I don't believe they've mentioned it since then. And even then Tyra pretty much blamed it on the stylists giving Dominique the wrong hair color. I swear, if Dominique makes it to her elimination/the end of the competition without her old appearance being mentioned again, I call shenanigans.
    You might as well start calling shenanigans now. I don't get how she made it further than Aimee, Lauren or Claire. Just that fact makes me believe she's not in the show for modeling potential. I don't know why she's in the Top 5. If she had a great performance I could understand but not in this circumstances.

FORT Fogey

Even though the judges didn't explicity say, "She looks old!" since Week 3, the show's producers are definitely making the fact that she looks old clear by having every single freaking designer say that she doesn't look fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2951417;
    Even though the judges didn't explicity say, "She looks old!" since Week 3, the show's producers are definitely making the fact that she looks old clear by having every single freaking designer say that she doesn't look fresh.
    I noticed that. 3 times is a lot. Paulina, Ms. Jay, and Nigel (I think) have alluded to her or explicitly said she looks like a tranny. She's just there for entertainment which is kind of a bummer, but hey this is a television show and you got to keep it interesting.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

^ Yeah I mean they always show that commercial "if you love to hate ANTM's Dominique then you'll love to hate Farmer Wife Josie." Tyra always defends Domanique if someone else gives her a bad critique. Like when Miss Jay said her pic in the jetsetters looked kinda tranny she said no it doesn't!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

did she like age 20 years by being on the show?
    because here she looks younger
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 04-27-2008 at 06:27 PM.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

That is a good picture of her but she still looks kind of older. She just doesnt have the newest "freshest" face out of the remaining girls. But shes hilarious
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Well, I definitely don't think that she's the strongest model left, but I think she's getting waay more hate than she deserves.

Besides her look being a little old looking/masculine, which she can't help, she really has given pretty solid preformances.

(I know these are opinions, but still)
    Homeless - good
    Lingerie - bad
    Meat - not good
    Paint - very good
    Music Genre - good
    Fuerzabruta - very good
    Jet Setters - very good
    Commercial - bad

Also, I know her makeover shot doesn't really count, but that was amazing.

All I'm saying is, she can be fierce sometimes, and she can take some awesome pictures, and she's hilarious. She may be the weakest left, but I think she deserved her spot.

FORT Fogey

Anya and Fatima are WAY stronger than Demonique anytime.

FORT Fogey

^ and Kat

Dominique is just hopeless. I have no wishes to see her do any more photoshoots or challenges. I just want her off my television.

FORT Fogey

Yes, Katarzyna kick's Dominiques behind in photos and walk ANYTIME