Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I actually love how Dominique doesn't take herself too seriously. She stepped up to the judges enthusiastically and happily admitted she was trying to distract them from her commercial (lol) and she laughed along with them at it. Plus, at the very least she put a helluva lot of effort into it. As Whitney says, better to have too much energy than none at all (Lauren.)
    2003-2008.

I'm not mad that this girl made it this far in the competition just because of that commercial she delivered. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I seriously looked like Miss J watching her commercial. "BRAZILIA!!!" what??? Yeah that was hilarious. The cool part about it is that she seems to understand that she doesn't really have a chance to win the competition and is just there to have fun.

OMG and I also love her for her Diva Mother Theresa quote. Priceless.

FORT Fogey

She's insane and she seriously thinks she's gonna be the winner.
    And if Salacious managed to win over Jennah, Heather and Chantal then maybe Diabolique can win over Anya, Katarzyna and Fatima...

She looks like a less beautiful version of Jada Pinkett, for me anyways.

I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! How Dare You!

FORT Newbie

I'm pleased for Dominique to have made it this far. There are some contestants you can't understand why they've made it so far but I think Dominique has deserved it. I thought she'd be out pretty early on but her pictures have been pretty decent, especially the airport one. I can't see her winning it though.

Miss Jay's reaction to her commercial was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2946439;
    I actually love how Dominique doesn't take herself too seriously. She stepped up to the judges enthusiastically and happily admitted she was trying to distract them from her commercial (lol) and she laughed along with them at it. Plus, at the very least she put a helluva lot of effort into it. As Whitney says, better to have too much energy than none at all (Lauren.)
    I've actually warmed up to Dominique and no longer think she's a bitch, she's just a bit off but I appreciate her energy. She's even kind of sweet.

With that said, she is not a model at all.

FORT Fanatic

I don't so much have a probably withe her as a person any more. I just think it's unfair that she's outlasted girls such as Lauren, Claire and Aimee! Even Marvita was stronger in a sense. I don't know, I just think it makes the show a little bit farsical when a girl with such limited modelling ability and potential is deemed to be in the 5 best of the cycle, but then again, this ANTM.

God, she reminds me so much of Leona Lewis. Or does Leona remind me of her...
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2947115;
    I don't so much have a probably withe her as a person any more. I just think it's unfair that she's outlasted girls such as Lauren, Claire and Aimee! Even Marvita was stronger in a sense. I don't know, I just think it makes the show a little bit farsical when a girl with such limited modeling ability and potential is deemed to be in the 5 best of the cycle, but then again, this ANTM.
    I actually think she has great modeling ability. She has been taking great pictures (but because of how she looks off-camera, I don't think she would actually get hired for anything). Its kind of like Miss J, who is great at runway ... but is certainly not fit to be a runway model (regardless of which gender he goes with). I think she and Katarzyna are both not beautiful enough to be america's next top model. And Dom has a stronger portfolio, so I think Kat deserves to go home next.

Yeah, I amthe first one who called her ala Leona Lewis.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney