Page 104 of 138 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1372

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

She's an ignorant ("She could be racist towards a blue eyed girl with red hair!" What a complete fool) ugly tranny who has 0 modeling potential.
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

I have a newfound love for Dominique. I now adore this girl. I don't know why either. I really liked how her hair looks in the makeover picture. She just styled it too neatly at times. & I wish it was AT LEAST down to her chest in length.

Dominique looked so much younger pre-makeover. Now she just looks like a soccer mom.

And I feel like there's no way that she's going to win, which makes me happy. The CW wouldn't have those commercials that are like "If you love to hate ANTM's Dominique, then you'll love Farmer Wants a Wife's Josie" if Dominique was the winner.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

well the cw is in charge of promos not antm or the producers
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2941423;
    Dominique looked so much younger pre-makeover. Now she just looks like a soccer mom.
    But now she is a soccer mom, after she was a tranvestite.
    Ok, that was mean, I kind of like her. Right now I prefer her over Lauren to give me entertainment at least

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2941423;

And I feel like there's no way that she's going to win, which makes me happy. The CW wouldn't have those commercials that are like "If you love to hate ANTM's Dominique, then you'll love Farmer Wants a Wife's Josie" if Dominique was the winner.
    I think the CW commercials are seperate from ANTM and have nothing to do with the verdict. You also have to realize that ANTM is not about who has the most modeling potential, so following the logic of who is chosen on the show, the one on there who has absolutely no modeling potential (Dominique), but big potential for drama is the one who automatically has the greatest chance of winning. It is backwards logic in ANTM world.

anyway, I do agree with you about her makeover. Tyra or whoever chose the makeover for her aged her about 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;2941352;
    She's an ignorant ("She could be racist towards a blue eyed girl with red hair!" What a complete fool) ugly tranny who has 0 modeling potential.
    That means she'll probably win.

FORT Fogey

Worst contestant EVER.
    She's UGLY as a kick in the face
    She's a b/tch and not a smart or funny one, just a catty poorly-founded one
    She looks like her face is composed of leather
    She's an Adam's apple away from being a he
    She's a HORRIBLE model, name any girl that's been eliminated and she's a better choice than D-Man

The only thing I appreciate about the girl is the fact that if she wins the show will crash and burn into flames faster than when Tootsie rolls won

^ OMG .. i hope she goes home next week .. orrr....tyra may shocked us again ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

she's the best girl ever on antm
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)