Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1372

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I don't really like her because of a few things:
    -yeah, she sorta looks like a tranny
    -she looks too old
    -she doesn't have anything that screams "wow, thats a model!"

other than that, she's not that bad

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2938681;
    Well, I want her to leave ASAP. We've seen this too many times, the horrid, unmodelesque, unchic girl who's apparently "improved" despite looking nothing like a model and stays over way more modelesque girls. We even saw that girl win last cycle. It just happens every cycle and I get sick of it, I just want to see the best models make it to the end.
    I can completely relate. However, I'm making the point that while Lauren and Whitney were initially strong, both of them are getting weaker, whereas the opposite is true for Dominique. Lauren won't win because she doesn't want it; while I feel that Tyra and co. put too much emphasis on this, in addition to personality, there is no sense in crowning a winner who does not really desire a modelling career. Not only that, but her walk is also weak; whereas Dom's is strong. In Whitney's case, she always has an over-the-top personality, but hers comes off fake, but Dom's comes across in a "crazy," Jade way. Nevertheless, Dominique is the least modelesque and should be eliminated next; but if girls like Lauren and Whitney keep on their slippery slope, I would not object to Dominique advancing further.

On another note, I would not classify Dominique in the same category as Saleisha (and I presume, others, such as: Eugena, Jaeda, Bianca, and the like) because Dom has at least delievered (Beauty Shot with Paint, Fuerzabruta, Jet-Setters, and Meat-packing, to an objectionable extent).
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2938864;
    i read somewhere that dominique was from t-zone camp. does anyone know in what episode she confirmed this? and what did she say? I am just curious..
    i think its a made up rumor. she has never talked about tzone, and i think if she did, some of the eliminated girls may have said something about it in their interviews which they didnt, the only thing she talked about was being an abusive relationship
    Fatima: I feel like thats the most important thing that anyone can take away from you your choice.

FORT Fogey

So I know this sounds crazy, but...

I actually don't hate Dominique.

She can look manly at times, yes. But I think when she's on point, shes one of the most stunning girls in the game. She's taken some clunker photos, but she's also taken some really nice shots. Whenever they do the Sprint Spotlight announcement during the show, and they show the girls at Badgely-Mischka, there is a clip of Dominique at the end of the runway where she looks beyond stellar.

I also think she was royally screwed by her makeover.

^^^^^
    THANK GOD, I feel the same way !
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2939550;
    So I know this sounds crazy, but...

I actually don't hate Dominique.

She can look manly at times, yes. But I think when she's on point, shes one of the most stunning girls in the game. She's taken some clunker photos, but she's also taken some really nice shots. Whenever they do the Sprint Spotlight announcement during the show, and they show the girls at Badgely-Mischka, there is a clip of Dominique at the end of the runway where she looks beyond stellar.

I also think she was royally screwed by her makeover.
    It's not crazy I don't hate her either. I don't think she's all that bad when taking pictures either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by _Reality Junkie;2938665;
    While I feel that Dominique is the least modelesque left, she, to me, is the most exciting. Whereas girls like Lauren and Whitney have delivered but are tending to falter, Dominique's photos are improving and surprise me. In addition, she has a decent runway walk and a loveably over-the-top personality. Is Dominique improving? Yes. Does Dominique deserve to be in the top 6? Yes and no, Aimee had more potential and Claire had better pictures. Should she win? Definitely not.
    She also excites me, but in a slightly different way. I'm really interested to see whether or not the show can really make a model of her. I've seen many girls like her in this competition before (the most notable being Jaeda), but I'm really curious to see whether or not she'll get signed after the show.

I really love Dominique, for some reason. Yes, she is the complete antithesis of what I look for in a model, but the fact that she's made it this far intrigues me. Team Dom!

I love how Dominique is proving to everyone that there is a reason she is in this competition.

needless to say i'm the biggest fan of hers here.,.,
    <<<<< vvvvvvv
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

i love every girl in this cycle and domnique is my fave., of course.,.

what i love about her:
    face
    body
    walk
    pictures

but honestly speaking she is not fresh looking and high fashion compared to other girls such as kat and anya
    but IMO she's generally interesting
    she's been attacked by a lot of girls and i saw her being strong

dominique if your reading this.,.
    keep up the good work your a genuine person (well thats what i see on the show)
    Last edited by fluff; 04-23-2008 at 04:24 PM.
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)