Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1372

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I did want her to go home instead of Allison because I love Allison and wished she stayed longer. But Dominique has been improving every week and I think she deserves to stay even if she looks manly and trannly. She's really dedicated to the competition and modeling and she tries her best all the time. I really loved her photo this week and Im not usually a fan of the pictures she takes. And she said in one of the bonus clips that Ms. Jay tells her to Drag On.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2935742;
    I did want her to go home instead of Allison because I love Allison and wished she stayed longer. But Dominique has been improving every week and I think she deserves to stay even if she looks manly and trannly. She's really dedicated to the competition and modeling and she tries her best all the time. I really loved her photo this week and Im not usually a fan of the pictures she takes. And she said in one of the bonus clips that Ms. Jay tells her to Drag On.
    there were girls that tried just as hard, were much nicer, were just as dedicated, had way a more model-esque look, had better personalities, better pictures, and had better walks than dominique but still got sent home earlier.

there is no excuse for dominique still being there. none at all. the fact that out of that group of 14 beautiful young ladies, dominique is in the top 50% is a joke.

i would say that aimee, claire, stacy ann, marvita, and even amis and allison were 1000 times more deserving that dominique is.

Ummmm, Dominique. She should leave soon. So undeserving to even still be there!
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by SaNtErIa;2938616;
    Ummmm, Dominique. She should leave soon. So undeserving to even still be there!
    I'm with you. She should have been out during Aimee's elimination.
    I just can't take this group of girls seriously until Dominique goes.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2937074;
    there were girls that tried just as hard, were much nicer, were just as dedicated, had way a more model-esque look, had better personalities, better pictures, and had better walks than dominique but still got sent home earlier.

there is no excuse for dominique still being there. none at all. the fact that out of that group of 14 beautiful young ladies, dominique is in the top 50% is a joke.

i would say that aimee, claire, stacy ann, marvita, and even amis and allison were 1000 times more deserving that dominique is.
    I wasnt saying I want her to win or even make it to the final 3 or that she is better than some of the other models. Im not even a fan of Dom or her personality. I was only trying to justify and give a reason to why she is still here and it's because she improves each week. Not because of the drama factor to boost the ratings. I highly doubt the judges have time to know what's going on in the loft. They are all pretty busy, especially Tyra. Tyra even stated to Bianca if she knew that bianca was being a bitch, she would have eliminated her way earlier and she tries to stay away from what happens in the house.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Regular

While I feel that Dominique is the least modelesque left, she, to me, is the most exciting. Whereas girls like Lauren and Whitney have delivered but are tending to falter, Dominique's photos are improving and surprise me. In addition, she has a decent runway walk and a loveably over-the-top personality. Is Dominique improving? Yes. Does Dominique deserve to be in the top 6? Yes and no, Aimee had more potential and Claire had better pictures. Should she win? Definitely not.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

I think Aimee relied to much on her looks and she didnt seem to put her full effort in. Claire I think deserved to go overseas, but that jumping at aimee's elimination made me not care if she was eliminated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by _Reality Junkie;2938665;
    While I feel that Dominique is the least modelesque left, she, to me, is the most exciting. Whereas girls like Lauren and Whitney have delivered but are tending to falter, Dominique's photos are improving and surprise me. In addition, she has a decent runway walk and a loveably over-the-top personality. Is Dominique improving? Yes. Does Dominique deserve to be in the top 6? Yes and no, Aimee had more potential and Claire had better pictures. Should she win? Definitely not.
    Well, I want her to leave ASAP. We've seen this too many times, the horrid, unmodelesque, unchic girl who's apparently "improved" despite looking nothing like a model and stays over way more modelesque girls. We even saw that girl win last cycle. It just happens every cycle and I get sick of it, I just want to see the best models make it to the end.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

i read somewhere that dominique was from t-zone camp. does anyone know in what episode she confirmed this? and what did she say? I am just curious..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I don't understand why people dislike her so much.

Her personality isn't b*tchy, it's just a bit over the top and confident. Like Jade.

Shes been improving, and I don't see any real reason to hate her unless you only hate her because you think she looks like a tranny.