Page 101 of 138 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1372

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

If dominique makes it to the top 3, I might just have to turn my tv off until the next cycle. Well, maybe.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2933378;
    A agency might not change her name. I know there's a Dominique on Elite LA board.
    I meant, like, to separate herself from the ANTM stigma (ie. Brittany C8's name being changed to Corinne).

I know pre show her she went by the name Ceylene (pronunced like Celine Dion's), so she may go back to that.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

mr.jay is so right. she looks so pretty that it becomes horsey boring. SHE IS SO BORING, her pictures make me yawn

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

She's boring, manish, disgusting, old, nasty, ugly and all things gross.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

I find her interesting. She has a slamming body that needs to be toned up but she does look old.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

^ My reasoning behind her getting jobs like Black Men magazine and King.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

and she went to tanning saloon toooo frequent ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by tove0wnzj00;2933382;
    Oh well, that's a relief. Although now that I think of it, Stacy-Ann's picture was pretty uneventful, too. First and second call-out for those two? Okay, Tyra.

I have a feeling that if fatima had shaved she would have gotten a first or second call out, instead of being in the bottom 3 that week. but all in all alot of those pictures were pretty uneventful
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

FORT Newbie

How did she get so far? They should have eliminated her at the meat or lingerie shot. She was disgusting and she is not serving it afterwards either. She is just really ugly- so masculine in a bad way- so many on the show have said she looks like a drag queen and no wonder she was in an abusive relationship before- just see how her personality is. She does not know how to step out of situations, deal with them intelligently and calmly, she does not understand anything and is just socially inappropriate. Shame on Tyra for keeping her and even of ever keeping her as a 14th girl. I don't think people should be angry at Kim leaving, but actually that Dom was picked as the last girl as compared to some of the others who had so much more personality, sanity and looks then Dom.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-22-2008 at 08:30 PM.