Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1372

Thread: Dominique - Cycle 10

Re: Dominique - Cycle 10

I can't believe they actually decreased Dom's nose size by 10-20% and then had the nerve to tell Fatima that retouching is too expensive - at the same photoshoot. It will probably never not bother me.

Did Dom of the Dead get a first call-out for her paint shot? Didn't deserve it. I liked her pre-show picture and her jet-setting picture, but she just has no business being on the show. Or, rather, she has all too much business being on the show (and should probably win, at that) but she has absolutely no business pretending to be a model.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2932791;
    Yet again she survives through another week. I think someone else said before that you can tell she's going to be the girl who scrapes through with below average pictures whilst someone who made a pigs ear of the job as a one off goes home! I hate to think about it but I really can see her making top 4 somehow.
    She will be. I'd be so pissed if I was Aimee or Allison and she stayed over me!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

how it will be if this girl take the title of .. ANTM 10 ?
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

I Think She Is Waaaaaaaaaaaay too Underrated, She deson't have the best portfolio, but it certainly isn't the worst. Here's where I Feel She Stands

1. ANYA - OUR WINNER BETTER BE THIS GIRL OR TYRA IS SCREWED NEXT SEASON!
    2. Katarzyna - No Screentime, But Can Pull out a fierce picture to save a life.
    3. Lauren - Fierce, But Does NOT Wanna Be A Model At All
    4. Dominique - Underrated, She's getting better, people hate her because thier favorites sucked.
    5. Whitney - OVERRATED!
    6. Fatima - Not That Damn Good!
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Quote Originally Posted by tove0wnzj00;2932879;
    I can't believe they actually decreased Dom's nose size by 10-20% and then had the nerve to tell Fatima that retouching is too expensive - at the same photoshoot. It will probably never not bother me.

Did Dom of the Dead get a first call-out for her paint shot? Didn't deserve it. I liked her pre-show picture and her jet-setting picture, but she just has no business being on the show. Or, rather, she has all too much business being on the show (and should probably win, at that) but she has absolutely no business pretending to be a model.
    she got a 2nd call out actually... Stacy Ann got the first call out on the paint shoot
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

I don't think she's underrated. She obviously knows that being the bitch of the house will keep her around longer. And none of my favorites have left.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Dominique is definitely the drama queen(or better the drag queen) of this season...It's the type of girl who has a terrible start,but the judges keep her for an unknown reason and during the competition seems to improve a lot week after week,however at the end the judges feel that she is not enough and send her home...Bla,bla,bla...You know the story!!!Dominique is an annoying troublemaker with so much confidence that no one can stands...Even though,we have to say that there is a big improvement!!!Her photos are actually pretty good...(only episode's 3 was horrible)!!!So,that means that we have to wait a couple of weeks for her elimination!!!(Many people think that she is on "Top 3")...I'm not sure!!!Although,she would never win...Tyra knows that a person with Dominique's attitude wouldn't be suitable for a "Covergirl"!!!People dislike her or almost hate her...Don't worry!!!Dominique can't be "ANTM"...
    "ANTM" - Cycle 11

FORT Fogey

I'm just really curious to see what she'll do after the show. I hope an agency takes her, because I'll feel bad for her if she's left unsigned.

If an agency DOES sign her, though, I can almost bet that it'll change her name.

Anyway, I'm rooting for her. She's such an underdog; I love it.

A agency might not change her name. I know there's a Dominique on Elite LA board.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;2933174;
    she got a 2nd call out actually... Stacy Ann got the first call out on the paint shoot
    Oh well, that's a relief. Although now that I think of it, Stacy-Ann's picture was pretty uneventful, too. First and second call-out for those two? Okay, Tyra.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!