Page 99 of 128 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

now ive watched it. claire was right.. i dont like dominique and she's the one who's been causing so much trouble. i would get upset too, ive experienced living with girls coz i live far from home. my boardmate has an alarm clock and it rings a lot, she just leaves it ringing till she wakes up again. its crazy, but i wouldve gotten more pissed if it was near me! and thats what happened to claire and dominique. now i wouldnt wonder if dom came from a brutal relationship. if i was a guy, i wouldve punched her too.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

but i found her jumping and smiling when she got called was rude. i felt bad for aimee, but i guess claire was ecstatic coz she wants to win for her kid
    trust in God,have faith
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2878008;
    but i found her jumping and smiling when she got called was rude. i felt bad for aimee, but i guess claire was ecstatic coz she wants to win for her kid
    Ugh, yeah, I lost so much respect for Claire when she did that. I felt horrible for Aimee.

Even though Claire wants to win for her kid, I think that the kid's actually going to indirectly cause her loss.

Moms don't win ANTM-- parenthood and an actual high fashion career (though the latter's not really synonymous with post-ANTM) are difficult to juggle, and she's old-looking and old for the industry.

I'm glad that Claire's won CGOTW for so many consecutive weeks because she carries the makeup well, but it's clearly time for someone else. Please TIERUH GRANT MY WISHES?
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-29-2008 at 02:24 AM.

^ Why? What's so rude with it?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I had always found her really boring, but at the beginning of this week's episode, I started to like her. Then she joined up with stuck-in-high-school-Whitney and acted so immaturely towards her drama with Dominique... and then she reacted to inappropriately to getting her name called during the elimination. Now I really want her to leave. I wish Tyra would just send her and Domanique home already.

I have a feeling I'll get a giggle out of her falling on her face during the next photoshoot though.

FORT Regular

What exactly is she doing in the next photoshoot that causes her to fall on her face?
    "I'm just gonna slide into it?"

I don't understizzle.

FORT Fogey

Her stupidity causes her to fall on her face...
    Did she really think free falling on a HARD floor wouldn't hurt her?

Aimee just said that Dominique's really annoying and it just shows that Claire is a mature person by confronting a disrespectful person. She even apologized after.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2878038;
    ^ Why? What's so rude with it?
    if you're talking about claire's jumping and smiling when she was called. yes it was rude. i would want to consider someone's feelings. i think thats what she wants domi to do, but in the end she did it to aimee. i dont know, but for me it is the first time i saw someone do it. but i hope she won't do it again.
    trust in God,have faith
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

I personally don't think it's fair to criticize her for her reaction to being called up. I don't even think she had time to rationalize that it may seem rude to Aimee. She was just very excited to still be in it.

But the rest of the episode = low.