Page 98 of 128 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

she acted like she was in highschool still. i do agree to how she reacted to getting her name called, that was immature,i felt bad for aimee. the only thing i like about claire is that she is an environmentalist

Quote Originally Posted by betomi;2877637;
    I think she thought she was going home because she got the worst photoshoot comment, and aimee didn't

so I think she really was nervous about going home so when she was called she was just really happy cuz after watching that part over, and over she told aimee I love you, stay strong or somehting when hugging her good bye
    Yeah and it just goes to show that she's showing how she feels that time. You're still in the competition, therefore you'll be happy. Atleast she still felt sorry for Aimee.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

and Tyra loves when girls show how much they want it

and did u guys see Paulina smile in the background when Claire was called?
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Nope, I'm too nervous for Claire and Aimee that time that's why I'm too focused with them. I might watch it again and be glad that Pauline smiled. Isn't a sign of being happy because she love Claire or she admires Claire for being real?
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Ugh, I'm so annoyed at people suddenly beginning to criticize Claire because she was really happy when her name got called and was edited to be somewhat immature in this episode. First of all, she was so nervous by that point that it was difficult for her to hold her emotions in, right? So I can understand why she would be somewhat insensitive to Aimee. She went back and hugged her anyway, and it wasn't like her jumping for joy was going to change the situation; Aimee was still going home. Second of all, everyone has their immature moments, and to criticize Claire after she had shown quite a lot of compassion and motherliness for the past few episodes over one fight with Dominique (whom Claire was really fed up with) is simply illogical. If anyone can say that they have never been in a fight and gotten petty about it, then he or she can criticize Claire. Everyone can't always be the big person. I know I'm often petty when I fight with other people, so what's wrong with Claire for being normal? Plus, she didn't invite Lauren to yell at Dominique and gang up on her. She was being civil and raising her hands, albeit slightly mockingly. I'm just so irritated at those sanctimonious people who would judge Claire so quickly over something that most people would do. We all have our momentary lapses into being somewhat high school about situations.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2875977;
    So What!? Dominique said "do you talk to your husband like that?" because if Claire calls the people she lives with bitches at the model house, then how does she treat the people she lives with at home?
    Fallacious. We and Dominique don't know how she acts at home towards her LOVED ones. She, obviously, does not love or even like Dominique. Well, who does, anyway? Therefore, asking her how she talks to her husband is a stupid question. Who asks that kinda question in an argument? Only dumb people like Dominique would. People, in general, act in many different ways towards different people. We give respect to those we love and deserve our respect. Our tones would be different than when we talk to those we dislike. Respect is earned, not demanded. Dominique demands respect from those girls when they see no reason to respect her.

Then Claire says "at least I have a husband" which is doubley inappropriate because 1. Having a husband doesn't make you better than anyone else and 2. Dom was in an abusive relationship, so she is better off being single than with that guy.
    I'm sure Claire wasn't implying that Dom should go back to her abusive husband but she still should of thought about what kindof bitch she sounded like.
    No, it doesn't make any women better than anyone else, but women who do not have husbands should not compare the way married women treat their husbands based on how they treat others. Dominique has no place to ask Claire how she treats her husband because of the way Claire treats her. Bringing others into your own argument as a way to attack the other person is cowardice.

Claire is prettier than Dom, Claire is smarter than Dom, Claire is a better model than Dom, But Claire is also a bigger bitch than Dom.
    There's a difference between a bitch and a strong person. Claire is a strong person while Dominique is a weak bitch.

^ Yeah plus, she apologized to Dominique which is a must.

yeah she did apologize, and when Dominique jsut kept talking and interrupting Claire just lost all respect she had for Dominique

do u guys not remember when Claire and Dominique were crying together because they were the mamas of the house? obviously Claire cared about Dominique but the way Dominique acted made Claire care less about her
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin;2877737;
    People, in general, act in many different ways towards different people. We give respect to those we love and deserve our respect. Our tones would be different than when we talk to those we dislike. Respect is earned, not demanded. Dominique demands respect from those girls when they see no reason to respect her.

No, it doesn't make any women better than anyone else, but women who do not have husbands should not compare the way married women treat their husbands based on how they treat others. Dominique has no place to ask Claire how she treats her husband because of the way Claire treats her. Bringing others into your own argument as a way to attack the other person is cowardice.

There's a difference between a bitch and a strong person. Claire is a strong person while Dominique is a weak bitch.
    ...ok i was planning on inserting an applauding smiley and i realize there isn't one. so here instead: very well said.
    oh and... yes, april shoulda won.

i feel bad for her about her injury, but thats about all. she looks fine on her myspace pictures, so she lives and thats what really matters
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.