Page 96 of 128 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2876037;
    Jade is only 28..
    These girls are not models... but look at Claire...

Jade and Mollie are 26/25 during the show and they looked young at least, Claire is 24 and look 56! and look at Mollie's and Jade's face and look at Claire's.
    I agree for mollie for sure, her face is stinkingly beautiful, jade hum...well you have to admit sometimes she looked old and severe at the same time like a mean gradma lol

as for claire she DOES look old but not as much as dominique

lol at Jade being a mean grandma

haha Jade did look old but she was hilarious!
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

I feel like if you didn't know for a fact that Claire was older than the rest of the girls then she wouldn't appear noticeably older, but since we have the knowledge that Claire is 24 she looks older to us. Ok I don't know if that wording made any sense lol, but do you guys get what I'm saying?
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

yeah I do, but it's easy to say she doesn't look fresh like some other girls, she looks more mature I think
    I wasn't a fan of her since the start and the winner edit made me dislike her and now this whole bitch situation is arf!

yeah sure she doesn't look 18-20, but she doesn't look 24

I know some like 16 year olds that can even look older than her haha
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Claire doesn't look extremely old but she does look like shes in her mid to late twenties which is a look that is too mature to be starting out as a model. It isn't fresh enough. It has nothing to do with her actual age it has to do with what age she looks which isnt younger than 24.

her face is soft though its not like dominique

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2875368;
    i can't speak for anybody else but the feeling i get is that her personality is ALL claire had going for her. its not like she's gorgeous or actually has any potential in the modeling world, she is too old, not beautiful or striking. so once you strip the mother earth warrior image she's nothing but a haggard looking 24 year old baby mama.

thats why i still like fatima, because she's gorgeous and has potential. her personality might be grating to some (i personally think she's hilarious) but she's not winning cover girl of the week on her image and if she ever does it will be on her modeling potential seeing as the majority of viewers hate her personality.

honestly there are more modelesque girls in the house who actually have potential. nobody is going to convince me that claire is winning based strictly on model potential. nah its all on this image her fans think she has and what the editors wanted the viewers to see in the earlier episodes.

so basically:

not beautiful
    too old
    not a model
    and a catty immature personality to boot? oh hell no.
    I love you. Will you marry me??? Pretty please!?!?! ITA withevery single one of your posts, from like ever.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Claire's repartie "At least I have a husband!" was a low blow... but I loved it *hangs head in shame* If someone I was arguing with, brought up my personal life and attacked me, not on a rational basis, but on a personal one, I would LOVE to come up with something that hurtful, that quick.
    I never do, though...I hate making enemies.

I like her personality...and I liked her until the make over, now everytime I look at her all I see is that crazy psycho excerise lady what was her name?