Page 94 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2873561;
    Ironic that someone defending Dominique accuses the other of looking old. Dominique looks the oldest out of anyone by far, then Claire...

Also, if you're going to quote Claire, at least quote her completely and under what circumstance it occured.

Dominique took a low blow at Claire and involved Claire's family (mainly her husband) in her arguement, to which Claire responded "At least I have a husband if you want to start making low blows". Funny, how the second part of that quote and the circumstance under which it occured is left out by those criticizing her

If you guys want to criticize her for not taking the higher road, I must imagine that none of you have ever been pissed at someone or have never met someone that just got on your nerves constantly.

Claire isn't perfect but at least she never claimed to be. Something that can't be said for Dominique who is constantly talking about how great she is and how she's going to become the most famous model out of ANTM.
    Yeah. And before she made that comment, she asked Dominique why she was bringing the family issue in that argument. Claire didn't attack Dominique right away. Dominique's answer triggered her to make that rude remark. Dominique shouldn't have made any comments about family as she does not know how to work on one.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2874989;
    I totally agree with you. I don't think the girls were aware that Dominique was sleeping, or trying to sleep, or was in her bed. And if Dominique was a light-sleeper and was woken up by the chitchat, why wasn't she bothered by the constant ringing of her alarm clock? And it was also the way she talked to the 3 girls scolding them that she was trying to sleep. And none of us were there, so why judge how Claire reacted. If she was purposely being mean to a nice girl then we have a reason to be turned off. But we've all seen how this hoolabaloo escalated. Dominique was shady and if Claire doesn't want to act civilly to a shady person, why not? Put yourself in Claire's situation, would you have acted differently? If yes, then good for you but Claire did not say she was holier-than-thou.
    I completely disagree. Did you see the smirk in Claire and Whitney's faces when they were talking about Dominique. They were clearly starting trouble with Dominique. The apartment is huge and they decide to talk about Dominique right in front of her and started laughing. This is typical Mean Girls attitude. Very highschool. Anyone who's been in high school either did that to someone they hate or had that done to them or witnessed it happening. Its just what young girls do but unexcusable for a 24 year old with a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by evoce?;2874406;
    seeing everybody turn on claire because she was immature indeed proves it is a personality contest. so, i guess you guys cant complain now when your favourites are eliminated on a personality card.
    i can't speak for anybody else but the feeling i get is that her personality is ALL claire had going for her. its not like she's gorgeous or actually has any potential in the modeling world, she is too old, not beautiful or striking. so once you strip the mother earth warrior image she's nothing but a haggard looking 24 year old baby mama.

thats why i still like fatima, because she's gorgeous and has potential. her personality might be grating to some (i personally think she's hilarious) but she's not winning cover girl of the week on her image and if she ever does it will be on her modeling potential seeing as the majority of viewers hate her personality.

honestly there are more modelesque girls in the house who actually have potential. nobody is going to convince me that claire is winning based strictly on model potential. nah its all on this image her fans think she has and what the editors wanted the viewers to see in the earlier episodes.

so basically:

not beautiful
    too old
    not a model
    and a catty immature personality to boot? oh hell no.
    Last edited by blue valentine; 03-28-2008 at 03:39 AM.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

not beautiful? I think Claire is really beautiful

and not a model? come on

dominique, stacy ann, amis, atalya they are not models

Claire has taken some of the best pictures in this cycle
    and her being old

Jade is like 29 now and still working
    Mollie Sue is getting old too and still working
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by betomi;2875373;
    not beautiful? I think Claire is really beautiful

and not a model? come on

dominique, stacy ann, amis, atalya they are not models

Claire has taken some of the best pictures in this cycle
    and her being old

Jade is like 29 now and still working
    Mollie Sue is getting old too and still working

I think you're being extremely biased towards Claire...
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

yeah maybe I am being biased because she is one of my faves, but what?

Dominique needed that, she has been rude to most of the girls in the house

her comments like white trash and racist to whitney were unnecessary

sure Claire's comments were terribly rude but Dominique asked for it by mentioning claire's family first

TOP 4

^nah, just realistic...
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by betomi;2875385;
    yeah maybe I am being biased because she is one of my faves, but what?

Dominique needed that, she has been rude to most of the girls in the house

her comments like white trash and racist to whitney were unnecessary

sure Claire's comments were terribly rude but Dominique asked for it by mentioning claire's family first
    Well I think Claire went out of line by saying "Atleast I have a husband" That was really uncalled for.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

yeah it was uncalled for, but like I said Dominique brought Claire's family in first

Dominique has been bringing out the worst of everyone

TOP 4

i really wish they would have shown the real edit with claire being a bitch and getting involved in the aimee/marvita fight then claire's fans wouldn't be able to say anything. seems she's getting a free pass because everybody hates dominique.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke