Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2873561;
    Ironic that someone defending Dominique accuses the other of looking old. Dominique looks the oldest out of anyone by far, then Claire...

Also, if you're going to quote Claire, at least quote her completely and under what circumstance it occured.

Dominique took a low blow at Claire and involved Claire's family (mainly her husband) in her arguement, to which Claire responded "At least I have a husband if you want to start making low blows". Funny, how the second part of that quote and the circumstance under which it occured is left out by those criticizing her

If you guys want to criticize her for not taking the higher road, I must imagine that none of you have ever been pissed at someone or have never met someone that just got on your nerves constantly.

Claire isn't perfect but at least she never claimed to be. Something that can't be said for Dominique who is constantly talking about how great she is and how she's going to become the most famous model out of ANTM.
    I totally agree with you. I don't think the girls were aware that Dominique was sleeping, or trying to sleep, or was in her bed. And if Dominique was a light-sleeper and was woken up by the chitchat, why wasn't she bothered by the constant ringing of her alarm clock? And it was also the way she talked to the 3 girls scolding them that she was trying to sleep. And none of us were there, so why judge how Claire reacted. If she was purposely being mean to a nice girl then we have a reason to be turned off. But we've all seen how this hoolabaloo escalated. Dominique was shady and if Claire doesn't want to act civilly to a shady person, why not? Put yourself in Claire's situation, would you have acted differently? If yes, then good for you but Claire did not say she was holier-than-thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2874978;
    People like Claire more than they like Katarzyna over here. And they HATE Dominique.
    But her attitude was just immature. Specially at eliminations. You'd think she would be simpathetic towards Aimee...
    She was. She gave her a kiss and hug and Aimee seemed to embrace it. At one point, Claire was shown saying she had doubts about her position in the game this week due to the fact she felt everyone else did better than her. Then she hits the bottom two and thinks she's getting the boot, so when she found out she wasn't, she was happy! Sometimes, happy people jump.

Also, do people also get angry during the final two when the winner is announced and said winner gets all happy despite the fact that the second runner up just lost? Cause I clearly remember every winner getting all happy despite the fact that someone just lost their chance at winning.

Lexiel, de Maracaibo?
    Last edited by BustaK; 03-28-2008 at 12:06 AM.

bustak we have pretty much the same top 4

anya, katarzyna, claire,
    except you have fatima

and I have Lauren

but Fatima is my top 5 lol
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-28-2008 at 02:56 AM.
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by betomi;2875011;
    bustak we have pretty much the same top 4

anya, katarzyna, claire,
    except u have fatima

and I have Lauren

but Fatima is my top 5 lol
    And Lauren is my top 5 too! lol

Whitney is my 6th....

yeah plus Tyra telling her she had the worst photoshoot isnt good either so Claire was happy about staying

and she also told Aimee something while hugging her so she did care

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2875019;
    And Lauren is my top 5 too! lol

Whitney is my 6th....

lmao whitney is my 6th too

whos your 7th? stacy ann or domanique

mine is stacy
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-28-2008 at 02:56 AM.

TOP 4

Stacy's my 7th, Domanique is like my 800th....

haha domanique 800th

agreed

does anyone else agree that this cycle was pretty weak with the black girls?

I think cycle 8 and 7 also had the same problem

cuz looking at cycle 6 they had amazing black girls

nnenna, furonda, danielle, jade was biracial so she kinda counts in there

this cycle seems liek a white girl cycle

TOP 4

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2874993;
    She was. She gave her a kiss and hug and Aimee seemed to embrace it. At one point, Claire was shown saying she had doubts about her position in the game this week due to the fact she felt everyone else did better than her. Then she hits the bottom two and thinks she's getting the boot, so when she found out she wasn't, she was happy! Sometimes, happy people jump.

Also, do people also get angry during the final two when the winner is announced and said winner gets all happy despite the fact that the second runner up just lost? Cause I clearly remember every winner getting all happy despite the fact that someone just lost their chance at winning.

Lexiel, de Maracaibo?
    I KNOW! It was a knee-jerk reaction. We don't know what is the situation there, with all the cameras and crew. We only see the bottom 2 contestants and the judges. So she could have not been aware of Aimee temporarily, lost sight of Aimee, jumped happily, then realized "oh, no! Aimee is in the bottom position with me!" then hugs her. She was like waiting for the news - is it good news or bad news - and shows her happiness when she hears it's good news (to simplify things). She was focused on what was coming out of Tyra's mouth, not on embracing Aimee or anything else. I bet Aimee was the farthest thing on her mind. Call it immature or selfish but she was there for herself and her family, not for making-sure-I-embrace-the-girl-next-to-me-if-I'm-in-and-she's-out.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2874993;

Lexiel, de Maracaibo?
    Love how you reason. It's funny how some people forget this is a modeling competition. Fashion has no sympathy, as Tyra always says. LOL Besides, she did give the loser a hug; she didn't do in-your-face gesture, so take it or leave it, people. A girl is in a competition. She has every right reason to be happy that she's still in.