Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2874885;
    Claire's photo was definately the worst of the week, bad wigg, bad pose, no strenght in her eyes, awkward dress and COMPLETELY lost the idea of the Country shoot...
    She looked plain, bored and she faded beyond recognition...
    I don't see how she could even FIND the idea of a Country music shoot with that 1950's Country get up. What Country artist wears that kind of outfit these days? About the only person I can see wearing that these days is a rodeo clown. It seems every Cycle there's one or two photoshoots where one or two of the women get stuck wearing an outfit that is absolutely sooooo ridiculous there is no way ANYONE could work it, no matter how hard they try. It almost seems like they plan it. I mean, for starters, the hat was PINK....not to mention the rest of it. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2874933;
    I don't see how she could even FIND the idea of a Country music shoot with that 1950's Country get up. What Country artist wears that kind of outfit these days? About the only person I can see weraing that these days is a rodeo clown. It seems every Cycle there's one or two photoshoots where one or two of the women get stuck wearing an outfit that is absolutely sooooo ridiculous there is no way ANYONE could work it, no matter how hard they try. It almost seems like they plan it. I mean, for starters, the hat was PINK....not to mention the rest of it. What a mess.
    i don't really think the wardrobe is an excuse. i mean, how many pop stars wear what lauren was wearing?
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fogey

As a model, she has to WORK IT with what she's given, she's expected to. No excuse.
    And about Fatima, , you either love or hate the Somali beauty

My faves are Anya and Kat, but I voted for Claire for CGOTW, first time ever voting too. I want to see her win again, this board will riot!

Lexiel, de que parte? Yo soy de Barinas.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2850308;
    why big mama always says claiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire during deliberation, it's funny though

I just want to say something again.......
    Click to see Spoiler:
    winner
    she's not winning. i'm positive that she is the "shocking elimination" of the season like lisa, brittany, etc
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

Bustak your amazing!!
    haha I think I will vote for Claire again
    Last edited by femme fatale; 03-28-2008 at 02:56 AM.
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2874942;
    As a model, she has to WORK IT with what she's given, she's expected to. No excuse.
    And about Fatima, , you either love or hate the Somali beauty
    agreed. work with what you got. claire just sat there and did a pose that is similar to the one in the group shot for cycle 10 on the cw's website.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fogey

I'm now sure Claire's not winning, after this week?... No doubt.
    I'm sure Anya's got it in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by betomi;2874955;
    Bustak ur amazing!!
    haha I think I will vote for Claire again
    Yeah, Claire is like my fourth favorite (behind Kat, Anya, and Fatima), but I don't get why everyone seems to be making her out to be the cycle bitch. Especially in defense of Domanique.

I bet had that been Kat instead of Claire who got in an arguement with Domanique, then everyone would be backing Kat up.

FORT Fogey

I bet had that been Kat instead of Claire who got in an arguement with Domanique, then everyone would be backing Kat up.
    People like Claire more than they like Katarzyna over here. And they HATE Dominique.
    But her attitude was just immature. Specially at eliminations. You'd think she would be simpathetic towards Aimee...