Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by sindy;2859305;
    So Claire is smart, humble, racially diverse, takes great pictures, can work on the runway, has won a few challenges and keeps winning COTW. Is there anything that can go wrong?
    You're right, nothing can go wrong I'm afraid, but I can't stand her. But if she wins, I can see why, so she wouldn't be a terrible winner I guess. Still, I don't get what people think is so modelesque about Claire. She's kind of pretty, and she's very sweet, but that's it for me.

I totally think Claire has what it takes to win. I really hope she does great the rest of the cycle and I'm rooting for her all the way!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2860194;
    I totally think Claire has what it takes to win. I really hope she does great the rest of the cycle and I'm rooting for her all the way!
    Me, too! I hope that's not the kiss of death for her. Only one of my faves has ever won, so...

Jaslene and Eva are my only faves that won. I hope Claire's the third.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

I don't see whats so special about Claire. I think she looks old on a regular basis, she's a little old to start modeling, and I don't think she wants to model as much as she wants to be in the movie making business, or whatever. She seems more invested in that.

Her meat packing photo did nothing for me, and I like her latest photo although it does look a little recording artist like the judges said. I didn't like her lingerie photo either but that's Tyra's fault. I do think she'll make it far but she's not as great as she's made out to be.

I can't wait for my Claire to reign the world of modeling industry. I can see it now. Yey

Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I think she has what it takes. I mean she's down to Earth, she stands up for what she believes in, she takes gorgeous photos imo, not to mention she has a great walk. With her personality, I think she can pull off a commercial. She's one of the models that I see will go far.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Fogey

Elite wants models 16-24, and Claire is 24, most likely on the verge of 25. Just thought I'd point that out. I really think her age isn't working for her, especially since she looks 24. If she looked younger, it wouldn't be such a problem.

^ Woah, you have a talent, how can you know someone who looks 24?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2861431;
    ^ Woah, you have a talent, how can you know someone who looks 24?
    What do you mean by that?