Page 73 of 128 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2857731;
    ^ Yeah, I thought so too. But then again, Lauren who is usually laid back and tried to not get into fights yells at the top of her lungs at Dominique. I really want to know what Dominique does because it obviously ticks of EVERYBODY!

Anyway, as odd as it is, I kinda like how Claire (and Lauren) are people going up against Dominique. I mean I like Dominique and all but just seeing my favorite two in a different way than normal is interesting.
    Well Claire and Lauren both seem to be calm, rational people who don't pick fights.

So this will probably just be more proof that Dominique, in addition to being one of the ugliest bitches ANTM has ever seen, is stupid, ignorant, and likes to start crap.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Funny!
    I can't believe they showed that of Claire, just to shatter all of our preconceptions about her.
    Congrats claire on winning covergirl again, im voting right now. Everyone else vote too! A covergirl is someone that stands up to nitwits ie. Dominique. I cant wait to see the punches roll.

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2857017;
    I like Claire and her pictures are nice (just nice, not fantastic, imo) and all but I don't get the undying CGoTW wins.
    Is there really no one else that appeals to those voters?

BTW, she has already won two challenges. One of which (the posing) I didn't think she deserved.
    i see a saleisha on that and a heather on the CGoTW. but if she wins.. at least, she's soo different from tootie. a huge upgrade
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2857792;
    Well Claire and Lauren both seem to be calm, rational people who don't pick fights.

So this will probably just be more proof that Dominique, in addition to being one of the ugliest bitches ANTM has ever seen, is stupid, ignorant, and likes to start crap.

It's actually the horrible unfair editing of this show and Claire hasn't been innocent it's the way the show is trying to fool us. She got involved with the Marvita/aimee/whitney fight they just edited it out.

im sorry i can not see claire as a high fashion model. I mean she is beautiful but she does not have that "look". I can not see her walking down a Chanel, Dior, VS, or Chloe' fashion show. She also has a great personality she can deffinatly be a covergirl though

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2857995;
    It's actually the horrible unfair editing of this show and Claire hasn't been innocent it's the way the show is trying to fool us. She got involved with the Marvita/aimee/whitney fight they just edited it out.
    She may have been involved, but she hasn't come off as someone who likes to confront people like DomANique and FatimaN. She's awesome in my book.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

how about the clairevoyants?

yeah, her picture is not the great, but i do love the intensity in her eyes.
    Birds of the same feather make one helluve featherduster

I hate to say this but Claire is becoming very overrated, being Covergirl of the Week 4 times. Come on people! There are more deserving modelings that can use this title *cough*Lauren*cough*

Anyway, I cant wait until i see Claire yelling at Dominique. I always see her as a sweet person but i guess everybody has an inner spartans.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

i love claire... but i wished lauren was called before her
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2858114;
    I hate to say this but Claire is becoming very overrated, being Covergirl of the Week 4 times. Come on people! There are more deserving modelings that can use this title *cough*Lauren*cough*

Anyway, I cant wait until i see Claire yelling at Dominique. I always see her as a sweet person but i guess everybody has an inner spartans.
    I agree with the top part. And for the bottom part, that'll be interesting, but I think it'll be more interesting to see just how crazy Dominique is to get Lauren screaming "YOU ARE CRAZY!" at her

Dominique = Monique & Jade if they had a baby personality wise.